This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 20738

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
PyroSage
Letting off a little steam   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   1:35 AM     

Sorry but i just wanted to let off a little steam seeing as how no one where i live understands how i feel....First of all it pisses me off seeing 17/16yr olds where i live having their little mommy and daddys to buy them brand new civics. Then they proceed to put overly-large wings on them that are fuckin a foot off the back of the car..then they put euro-styled lights on the car....a couple of 12's....a visor on backwards on their head and cruise down the highway like they are...the shit... I'm sorry but does this sound lame to anyone else? A bunch of these pimple-faced 17yr olds claim to have NOS systems in their civics and talons.....and when i ask to see it..they claim that their hood is saudered on so no one will steal it.... mmmm..... it pisses me off and im getting tired of it. I wish some real import kids would come and tell these kids that theres more to import cars than euro lights and huge wings.

Sorry for bitching....

-Kande

Fay-Town Import Kidz
sweetdevil
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   9:50 AM     

How do they work on their shit if it's soldered on?
And by the way, since you're back, are you going to go respond to all the shit talking in this section of the forum?

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
LethalToy

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   6:27 PM     

In reply to:

my cars looks and sounds fast. but...its not. lol. im willing to admit i only get 12. mines slow. i dont care. i prefer it to be a show car. but yeah..someone stole my doors last night and busted my windshield. i got some shit to fix.

Been waiting awhile to hear how your Lude gets 12's.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
TheOdditie

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   8:54 PM     

Yea, I know what you mean. We have them running with euros and shit. I'm from the Ft. Smith, AR area so I see them running around all the time. Would be nice to have someone else pay for our expensive habits, but then where would be all the fun?

"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world!"-Fight Club TheOdditie TwisteD RideZ http://www.geocities.com/twistedridez/
sweetdevil
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   8:05 AM     

Guess she figured we'd forgotten, huh? Oops. better dissapear for a little while longer sweetie!

vc1963
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   9:32 AM     

ya i can relate to that
there are to that
there are people in my area that drive around reving on me thinking im going to speed off when they are on a road that is the most patroled
or they put on fancy body kits but when you look at the exhaust its stock and under the hood is a rusted out engine
makes me laugh

LethalToy

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   10:07 AM     

Checked out your site Pyro. Whats with the front. Your site says you get your car in a week from May 30, 2002. Whats with Lude you say you got? How do you drive it without a liscence or do they give licenses out to 15 year olds. Your profile reads 18 but your birthday is November 5, 1986 (as per your website) and if i do my math correctly that says your 15.

Now i don't like to waste my time looking up peeps stories but i was just checking your link to give ya a hit on your site but everything contradicts what you have posted here on CVSR.

You would have easily got support from people on this site if you told the truth from the get-go. Posing is easily found out even on the web. Nova got busted a while ago but it was from miscommunication rather than deliberate b.s.

If you roll straight with the people on this forum (or any other) you will gain some repect and learn from our experiences (geez, i feel like a Sunday school preacher) that NO amount of school, reading, or watching movies will ever do. Real world experiences are the best source and you will be hard pressed to find someone to share those with you if you attempt to deceive them. Anyone with experience will tell you that and they can also spot a fake from a distance.

Don't take this as an attack. Take it as constructive criticism about how you portray yourself to others and how they perceive you.

Respond to this and drop the charade and you will receive my respect and i will be more than happy to give you advice when you get a car, liscence and/or the need to modify it.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
sweetdevil
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   11:43 AM     

look everyone it's Tony Robbins....
j/k, it's a quote from Tommy Boy
That's pretty cool Lethal... hope you're that nice to me when u realize I'm only 12!

Stryker
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   11:53 PM     

In reply to:

hmmm..you have an attitude..i dont like it...but i guess theres always gonna be people like you. lol. those are the people on the sidelines at the races saying that their car is in the shop...right? Oh. I'm sorry. I'm being a bizatch. I'll stop.

Hey Pyro, you remember sayin that? Well, it looks like YOU'RE on of 'those people' One of the 15 year old fuckin WANNA BEs standin on the side of the road watchin as cars drive by sayin 'Wow, I wish I could do that, but I really don't even know how to drive yet.' Believe me, we were all there once, but we didn't get to where we are by talkin about doin it. We got there by watching others, and then following their steps (and I don't mean watching the fast and the furious. That movie was so fuckin fake, it ain't even funny). Don't talk the shit unless you can back it. Sit down, shut up, and watch what we say. Maybe your punkass will LEARN something. Ya know, I've seen someone like you before. She got her car when she was 13, cause her daddy inherited a small fortune. She was always talkin shit 'bout how good she was at drivin. Well when she turned 16, she was able to show us all how 'good' she was. Wanna know what happened? She couldn't handle the speed and rolled her car. She killed a 13 year old boy standing on the side of the track. THAT's why if you say you're that good, you damn well better BE that good, cause some day, someone will make ya prove it, and if ya can't, you, and/or someone else will end up hurt.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~
vc1963
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   9:31 AM     

i can respect that

LTR_Nova

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   6:23 PM     

i can relate with being young and being @ the races.. take it slow (no pun intended) respect is somthing that can be earned but if you go out and try to set the scene on fire your bound to fail.. and youll never be able to regain the trust and respect of your peers.. g/l this isnt a dis its just my opinion and a suggestion not meant to be taken negativly

PyroSage
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   2:29 PM     

alright..yeah... I didnt fucking lie..you think you "caught" me in a lie..but thats just a figment of your imagination..my fucking god... it was a typo.. i checked my site and it did say 86..but my god... it was a fucking typo... im 18. lol. I dont care how "unbelieveable" it sounds.. but yeah.. and the thing about me getting a car... yeah.. im getting a car.. a different one lameass. I just got an MR2... so what in the fuck.. can i not get a new car? Do i have to stick with a car thats sitting in the impound lot impossible to fix? Is that what you're saying? I bent the frame... i have a door that i had to get a replacement for b/c some dumbass like you probably stole it and a busted windshield..someone through a brick through.. its people like you who look for things to talk shit about other people... I dont have to prove myself to you by saying..."welp..well..uhhh..yeah..uhhhh" Dude..I'm not fronting so theres nothing there to "find out." As for the chick talking mad shit.. ive been gone because i got into a car wreck in my friends car.... yeah i might not be the best driver..but i am human.. not only do i have to finish off payments on the mr2 i just bought..but i also have to pay part insurance on the guy we hit.. in a mitsubishi FTO...so imagine how much money i have to spend.. im so sorry that i cant spend each and every waking hour of my life responding to your petty shit on the forum..but i do happen to have a life.. and no im not 15 so quit telling me shit like..."when u get older.." because yeah.. im 18. Can i not have a mis-type on my site? I mean come on. I fixed it so now it says.. November 5.. happy? At least I am... fuck.. i dont care if you know anything about me..because personally im not scared... i dont have anything to hide...go thru my site again..find more shit.. come on... i dont have anything on there to hide..so go ahead and look...try to find out more "mysterious" things about me... lol.. thats so pathetic...

-I'm Out-

Fay-Town Import Kidz
ArtoftheSleeper
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   4:01 PM     

dont get defensive or anything..

sweetdevil
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   4:19 PM     

ya, your mysterious v6 that runs 12's... or was that a typo too? cuz a 92 prelude si is an inline 4, and doesn't run 12's or 24's in the 1/4, even if it is missing two imaginary cylinders

1969Stang
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   4:20 PM     

you never had a prelude...never will...and they don't hold up well in crashes and from the sound of it it was a bad crash so more inlikely you wouldn't be here right now...so like I said before...stop lying...and you don't even look 18...15 is more like it...I would say grow up and get mopar...but I wouldn't want a dumbass like you fucking any american iron...so go away...YOU GO NOW....

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3