This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 20738

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
1969Stang
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   5:05 PM     

and even if you had the car...its a POS..that means piece of shit...I'm telling you this cause your a dumbass...shit my mustang was only running on 5 of the 8 cylinders and it is a heavy car with my ass in it.(lol) and it will still run 15's. maybe even 14's...So shut the FUCK up....

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
LethalToy

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   5:53 PM     

You have obviously NOT read any of my previous posts on this board. As i am one of the easiest persons to get along with on this board. I help out many noobs that show up and ask relatively stupid questions that usually end up being flamed by other members. I gave you any easy out to your BS on this board. I originally asked (nicely) what mods you have done to get 12 second 1/4's out of a prelude. You disappeared. You came back and i asked the same thing. No answer. Usually when that happens it means that the person was blowing smoke up our ass. As for a typo on your age........how many people make that mistake, it's like forgetting your phone number or how to spell your name. You do not look 18, act 18 or seem mature enough or knowledgeable enough to own a car let alone drive one. It is obviously apparent in your response to my comments. You have lost any possibility of my respect and from the looks of the other members posts, theirs as well. I do believe it is time for you to move on and frequent some other forum, because you will have little or no support from CVSR

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
1969Stang
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   7:24 PM     

everything you just said is ALL truth.

1969Stang
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   7:29 PM     

watch she will not show up for a long time...or she may post on other topics but this one....cause she is a lying whore...lol...I can't stand people that lie about what they drive...and then its an import and that even worse...j/k...some imports are cool...mainly the 92 prelude si...with the v6...only 1 was produced...oh wait there is no such thing.

LethalToy

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   9:00 PM     

If she looks like a tire biter,
and she sounds like a tire biter,
and she acts like a tire biter,
then guess what?

She's a tire biter.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
PyroSage
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:37 PM     

hmm...you guys have too much free time on your hands.

Fay-Town Import Kidz
sweetdevil
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:39 PM     

How much time did it take you to make up the stories you told us???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:41 PM     

really it dosent take much time to figure out that your a stupid lying little cunt that dont know the difference between a car and a moped. Did you just get out of school little girl?

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
BlownGTP

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:46 PM     

another thing, say somthing stupid again and im sure we will all gladly take that and run with it also. pepole here know about cars and its actually an insult to us that you think we are stupid enough to believe you.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
Z_Led

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:51 PM     

Hey. I'm from Rogers, AR and I know exactly what you're talking about. All the Civics and Probes are rediculous.

LethalToy

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   2:56 PM     

In reply to:

because yeah.. im 18. Can i not have a mis-type on my site? I mean come on. I fixed it so now it says.. November 5.. happy?

Yeah, you changed it to November 5. BIG DEAL !! What year? Don't want to put that on your site so your friends know your BSing also, eh?

Begone, wannabe. Your presence is no longer wanted on this forum. You contribute nothing and spout garbage and lies.

Nuff said.

ArtoftheSleeper
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Sat Jun 8, 02   8:00 AM     

-shakes my head-

kinda sad. i dont understand why someone would do that when they would be accepted a novice. rather than be accepted they try to attain expert ranking through lies..who knows

LTR_Nova

Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Sat Jun 8, 02   10:07 AM     

its human nature.. who wouldnt wanna be on top..?

sweetdevil
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Mon Jun 10, 02   8:54 AM     

ummm...... is that a sexual question???

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
fonzarelli
Re: Letting off a little steam   Posted Mon Jun 10, 02   9:00 AM     

sorry, but what a waste of time thread.
i thought this was coachella valley street racing, not coachella valley stupid bitching.

so she is young, and crashes in to FTOs (its easy to do, FTOs are as slow as shit) but i mean, give her a break, or just ignore the thread if its obviously bullshit. did it really need 2 pages of flames to tell her she is wrong?

oh and LTR_Nova... i know a few girls who don't like it on top

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3