This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 4776

vc1963
need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   10:16 AM     

i have a 98 Accord EX and not a lot of money
i want to do something with imports but my dad wont let me touch my car (im 18)
if i fix it up it will be my first car to work on
i want to make it into a Accord Type R
but because of my dad i cant do anything noticable to it like an engine swap (not yet at least)

My other option is to just save the money i have for the new engine and get another car, one that is tottally mine so my dad has no say
im looking at eather a prelude or integra

the Accord is a 4cld VTEC
what do yall think i should do
fix up the Accord or get a Prelude

[image]http://sbm10.kicks-ass.net/logos/vc_sig2.jpg
sweetdevil
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   10:28 AM     

put some type r stickers on the accord

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
vc1963
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:31 PM     

so you think i should keep the accord?

[External Image Removed]
sweetdevil
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:32 PM     

SARCASM

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
vc1963
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:34 PM     

[External Image Removed]
1969Stang
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   6:10 PM     

that gives you about 75hp and 2lb. ft. of torque more per sticker...heheh

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
vc1963
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   7:24 PM     

hum ill have to think about investing in that product :P

[External Image Removed]
hooyeah
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Wed May 22, 02   9:59 PM     

yah jsut get the type r wing and some stickers for advice vist www.beaterz.com but you see everyone willl know it's a fake anyway they didn't even sell type r products in the states did they not type r accords atleast i don't think (hey i did see the sarcasm this actually is saercasm)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
vc1963
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Thu May 23, 02   8:20 AM     

ya i guess your right everyone will know its a fake
but if you drive a silvia S15 in the US everyone knows its a fake too but they are still hot cars to have even if they are 240s moded to S15s

i just need advice on keeping my car or getting a prelude

[External Image Removed]
vc1963
Re: need some good dicision making skills   Posted Thu May 23, 02   8:44 AM     

lol
thats a great sit even though it bashes imports