This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9127

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
hooyeah
new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:47 AM     

i saw a prelude 98 i think parked in a parking lot and the guy was standing by it so i walked up to him and asked him about his car expecting some rice burner pos apparently i was wrong very wrong. i got closer starte talking he had completely gutted the interior had racing buckets carpet ripped out even had a roll cage (kept that crappy wing on the back one of the supra styles i think they are called) and he had a 4 inch tip although apparently his car had been apraised at over 50 000 $ and it ran a low 13.1 i think in the 1/4 i did see a time slip never seen him here before not sure if he has moved here or passing through but it was actually a nice car low 13s all motor surprised the hell out of me a taste fully done quick import and it wasn't a 19 year old he looked around mid 30's so that was even more surprising and it wasn't jsut neon light he had the stereo and a damn nice one but he had a hell of alot in that motor.
i also heard about a WRC focus clone with the 4wd and the 300 hp turbocharged 4 can't wait to see that thing.... and if it is as good as it is said to be

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
mbquart
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Sat May 25, 02   8:20 PM     

i love that, when you think you see a dork but they got some nice shit. i love telin people they have nice cars, just bein friendly to a stranger

PyroSage
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   1:09 AM     

preludes are the shit. My teacher has the same year and model as me...its cool im always like..."Dude..mr. black i love ur car.. " and he just laughs and is like.."yeah urs is pretty sharp too" lol

Fay-Town Import Kidz
LTR_Nova

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Tue Jun 4, 02   7:29 PM     

there is a red Mazda Rx-7 around my way that has a full Chevy drive train (small block) not to mention a Vortech Supercharger it runs low 11's on drag radials.. Preludes are nice cars especially if they are spoon engines (SiR)

sweetdevil
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   8:21 AM     

What moron built that?!?!? SBC with a supercharger and on drag radials??? That's an 11 second car in a 4000 lb muscle car!!! But in a 2700 lb Rx-7??? Are you getting your facts from the same place as pyrosage??? LOL

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
BlownGTP

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   9:41 AM     

i couldnt agree more, that car should be faster than that. sounds like this guy needs to learn how to tune an engine.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
ArtoftheSleeper
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   2:42 PM     

H22A?

LTR_Nova

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   6:12 PM     

it could be faster but he runs it on the street daily.. this summer he'll be throwing on his sticky's and running with some of the fastest cars in the Philly area.. this guy aint dumb either he did alot of this car himself..check it out it looks like a factory swap these pictures cant even begin to give an idea of how clean the engine bay is..

http://www.ltownracing.org/featured_ride_june02.htm

storm

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   11:32 PM     

i saw this gemini yesterday night it was a pretty good car it was one of the 2 door 69 model it was redone in a dark blue colour, all retrimed insides, it even had a tv in it, and it had some 17' inch alloys on it and for those cars 17 inch just fits, and i also saw it had 2 alpine subs in the back so i waited it they came back to the car and i found out it had a 13b rotor in it with a turbo

but it was a good car and it would be good to drive with the 13b and every single thing on the insides retrimed and some things they sprayed purple (on the insides).

he redid the hole car by the looks of things.

PyroSage
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   2:42 PM     

this chick wont shut the fuck up. MY god... you just keep dwelling on bullshit. You need your ass kicked. I'm not threatening you..im just saying you talk way too much shit. And dont take this as.."PyroSage thinks she can kick my ass..PyroSage wont quit talkin shit.." Cause thats not even....how it is... Quit invading the forums with bullshit like that... you've been here longer than me... but im not all about shit talkers thinking they can because they've been there longer... thats just b.s. go to 501speed.com then you'll know whats up.

Fay-Town Import Kidz
ArtoftheSleeper
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   3:46 PM     

yea i looked at a few of those pictures, a pretty burnout and a whopper of a supercharger. vortec always produces..

sweetdevil
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   4:23 PM     

Look you fucking cunt, GO AWAY... no one likes your fucking lies. Or this guys buddies lies (an rx-7 with a blown sbc on slicks that runs 11). I called him on his stuff that wasn't right, just like I called u on your imaginary prelude. Do you live in the Coachella Valley? NO Do you race? NO Does your car have six cylinders? NO You're a lying little slut that needs to back the fuck up, stop talking shit, or you will have severe problems when you become old enough to get a license and drive out here!

1969Stang
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   4:29 PM     

hehehe...funny shit...btw pyroslut or whatever your name is...stop lying...grow up...before someone kicks your ass...sweetdevil is just telling you what everyone is thinking...dumbass whore...get on your knees bitch...pyrosage that is...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
sweetdevil
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   4:37 PM     

Oh yeah, and giving me a big smile and offering me glitter is not going to make me go away... I know your brain is fried from drugs, cuz are delerious girl...
See her profile if u guys wanna understand this post

1969Stang
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   5:00 PM     

hehehe...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Pages in this thread: (1) 2