This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9127

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
LTR_Nova

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   6:55 PM     

i dont mind being called on that kind of stuff cause i would do the same.. so i dont really mind sweetdevil
the Rx isnt a full race suspension so i needs some modification to plant all that domestic power.. but i enjoy any positive or negative comments :-)

novaboy

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   8:04 PM     

devil you need to keep in mind that that rx has an independint rear which robs a lot of power. he said low 11's that pretty fuckin fast and i def. believe his claim. usually people lie about going faster tan going slower....did you even take the time to look at the pics? oh yea and pyro sage you wanna suck my cock? cus thats the only good thing you can do.....if that!!!

novaboy
1969Stang
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   8:12 PM     

I don't think you want that girl to suck your cock...she'll give you something...lol...I mean...she lies about her car, who knows what else she lies about...you know...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
1969Stang
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Thu Jun 6, 02   8:19 PM     

did it say 10.5 to 1 compression..and it is superchagered...OMG...Can he even start the damn car...I mean most cars are 8.5 to 1 and so are dragsters I believe...but 10.5 to 1 is just insane...but then again so is droping a 350 in to a RX-7...lol

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
sweetdevil
Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Fri Jun 7, 02   9:50 AM     

Geez, Nova always has my back, some other novaguy shows up and it's all over!!! LOL
My post to nova was meant sarcastically, it just sounds like it would be sooo fast!!! I didn't mean anything rude, cuz it wasn't a lie, and it's not even his, but this other chick is making up huge stories!!!
Oh and I forgot, she's a minor, so I can't kick her ass, I'd go to jail, and Nova... button your pants, cuz 15 will get ya 20!!! LMAO

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
LTR_Nova

Re: new prelude in the city (my city)   Posted Sat Jun 8, 02   10:20 AM     

yeah its 10.5:1 compression that struck me funny in the lot one night when i heard that.. but the car runs what can i say, i guess you just have to meter your boost and not get outta hand with it if that possible in that thing.. but like before its not my car so i dont know all the details

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)