This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 12249

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:41 PM     

it is mostly and i will admit this traditional ways i was raised loving rwd and i plan to die loving rwd if i do find a car that is awd and i fall inlove with it then i may change my ways but it will take alot to make that happen. in the end i still say nothing compares to a true rear wheel drive burn out (damn i need a line lock)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
300zx

Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Fri May 17, 02   2:10 PM     

sure all wheel drive is nice, i personally have never driven one, but my friend who had a wrx says its cool. but every person who i talked to said they'd rather have a rwd vehicle. cuz of the push.

TwIn TuRbO pOwEr!!!
novaboy

Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Fri May 17, 02   2:22 PM     

i dont know man....with awd its like you go into a turn then it feels like the car just pushes you out butit pulls at the same time.....you just cant explain it. my friend has a modded rx-7 and the gsx will out corner it hard core. its like when you feel like the back is gonna come out the front starts fulling and its snaps you back in line...heaven really.

novaboy
superman
Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Sun May 19, 02   8:19 AM     

i have a 2002 accord and i know i have felt rwd my uncle has a 67 corvette with a 504 in it

hooyeah
Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Sun May 19, 02   10:29 AM     

504?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Fat_Tony

Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Sun May 19, 02   2:23 PM     

RWD, personally i love the feeling when you launch of your front wheels feeling like they're not on the floor and the nice little whiplash effect you get when you shift . Also where else are you gonna see wheelstands i do think awd is cool too or at least i have a basic idea when my friend races peeps in 4x4 low no slip just grip lol. And um buddy its a cadilac 502

I'll let my car do the talkin
mbquart
Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Sat May 25, 02   8:09 PM     

im a new driver, and my first time in bad snow was not that far into my new freedom - i was in my fwd civic, and i did fine, thats also when i discovered the ebrake, it was awesome, i fishtailed the whole way home

hooyeah
Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Sat May 25, 02   8:46 PM     

ooh the e brake turns some one i know used to do those so he was going into a corner to fast and his e brake cable snapped and he jsut about hit some guy walking on the street

300zx

Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Mon May 27, 02   2:03 PM     

hah using the handbrake on the corners hah, no need with rwd, just boot it hard half way and your ass end comes out, love doing it! and i dont gotta worry about snapping my handbrake line

TwIn TuRbO pOwEr!!!
rotaryracer

Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Mon May 27, 02   5:08 PM     

Aren't the TT 300z's awd? i thought only the the N/A ones were rwd.

No rotor, No Motor
300zx

Re: How many of us import...?   Posted Mon Jun 10, 02   6:36 PM     

no they're rwd, it would be mad if it was though!

TwIn TuRbO pOwEr!!!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)