This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 187358

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Thu Feb 8, 07   6:09 PM     

Find where I said Nissan made the chevelle and I will never come onto these boards again.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Thu Feb 8, 07   6:36 PM     

Find where I said "Nissan made the chevelle" and I will never come onto these boards again.

u just did haha get the fuck off and post ur password

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Thu Feb 8, 07   9:06 PM     

I never quoted it. Way to go genius.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Fri Feb 9, 07   4:10 PM     

i quoted it because u said it in the sentence i was qouting thespecific part i was talking about

01RegalGS

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sat Feb 10, 07   12:48 PM     

Back on topic... I think that any japanese car is a good car. I had a 92 Civic DX, and that was a breeze to work on. I haven't had a car that has been easier. As for domestic, you can say what you want, but it is not uncommon for older trucks to be alive and kicking still. Point being - Americans can build cars. My preference is Toyota. As I stated in another thread, I had an '86 AW11, and that was the best car that I owned. For a car that is older than most of you, it still performed rather well. It had 200,000 miles on the odo, and I went drag racing (1/8 mile track) and went 130 in it in the same night, not to mention that I drove it from florida to texas without a single hiccup. Not bad for a beater.

Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
newyorkdrags
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sat Feb 10, 07   2:56 PM     

u r lying u cant hit a hundred and 30 in 1/8 mile in a street car wtf are u on drugs

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sat Feb 10, 07   5:27 PM     

He said he went dragging and took it to 130 in the same night. Learn how to read.

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Feb 11, 07   1:40 PM     

and after ur finished learning to read go shove a cock in ur mouth

69charger
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Sun Feb 11, 07   6:21 PM     

yahh isnt that supposed to strengthen ur vision?

[External Image Removed]
GT500

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Thu Feb 15, 07   12:30 PM     

i agree honda is awsome but i go for the musle

bigman_89
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Feb 20, 07   8:08 AM     

the best honda i have ever owned was a honda prelude si 2dr coupe if any one likes imports i recomend it is an all around good car some models even had 4ws

RFI

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Feb 20, 07   10:15 AM     

lol, i own a 99 Honda Civic DX with a K-22 swap, 75 shot direct port nitross, along with a few other lil tweeks but ik its not the fastest car out there but so far its my cheapest car 2 do up and i wouldnt trade it 4 nothin. well i my fiance would like an escalade but thats a different story. i guess it all depends on the persons preferrence and what their lookin 2 use it 4 but either way u gotta admit the Honda is a gr8 car 4 every day use and if done right 4 the drag strip as well!

RFI

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Feb 20, 07   10:18 AM     

domestic will always beat imports?! lol, sry i thought that was funny considerin u r an import!!! nothin but love tho im j/p but na ik all bout american muscle i used 2 own acouple of mustangs myself... their gr8 cars but not my style im more in 2 looks now then i was b4 i used 2 b all 4 performance but wit the civic i can get both 4 cheap!

GT500

Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Feb 20, 07   1:38 PM     

nice car well i prefer the prelune too

NOS
Re: honda is a great car   Posted Tue Feb 20, 07   5:42 PM     

prelude you mean.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9