This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 23403

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:02 PM     

the 318 is a good choice and with like 100$ in mods u can matxh the power of the 5.9 and save the gas mileage those things FLY though

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
LethalToy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   7:34 PM     

Back to the original post. I do believe it is an infringement of your rights to be videotaped without your consent. Get in your car and leave. They can not prevent you from leaving unless they are charging you with something. If they try anything else it's harrasment. Next time they pull that stunt video tape them doing it to you. See how they like it. If they have a problem with that and they give you an excuse you should be able to use the same excuse to keep them from video taping you and your vehicle.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
Aldo1

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:15 PM     

Lol magnetic field. I thought you were talking about radar jamming when i first read. I remember reading an article about radar jamming with a device that could emmit microwaves and soemthing about a magnetic field.

hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   8:45 PM     

yah i do believe they are called radar jammers illegal in canada, actually i think i'm not sure but radar detecting devices are ilegal i don;t think it says anytihng in the criminal code about radar jamming device hmmm

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
fonzarelli
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   5:09 AM     

arent they the things that you get fitting inside your door panels?

but why dont you just get a radar detector and slow down when it beeps at you?

LethalToy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   9:25 AM     

Because the police use laser guns now. When your laser detector goes beep, your already busted. The only good thing about it is the cops can use it from a futher distance. Your detector goes beep, you turn off at the closest intersection. Cop can't get you. Done it plenty of times and it maybe added a couple minutes to reach my destination but the alternative is not desireable. The cops switched to laser since the radar guys sent out such a broad beam that even if you were a block or two over, your detector would pick it up. The only way to "jam" them would be to use an infrared soaking type of paint so it would absorb the beam and not bounce it back. Not too much stealth technology available for civilians yet. All though my car keys are pretty good at dissapearing right in the middle of the lift-top and i can't see 'em even if they're right in front of me.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:02 AM     

Or you could just drive a car made in the mid to late 80's... all those sharp, faceted edges act like the panels on an F-117 thus rendering the car invisible!

LethalToy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Thu Apr 18, 02   10:21 AM     

Yah but it would be too hard to even get one of those things over the speed limit.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
integraracer9x
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   8:23 AM     

Wouldn't catch me dead driving anything from the 80's. However, someday someone may catch me dead in the trunk of some car from the 80's... I knew those mafia connections would get me in the end...

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   6:22 PM     

C O O L !

novaboy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Fri Apr 19, 02   6:38 PM     

yes....COOL...its what you arn't!

novaboy
Aldo1

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   1:59 PM     

Trucks ...... Id go with an f-350 superduty lariot diesel like my dad has : ) Hes got 4" exhaust all the way, K&N air filter , and a diablo chip. Its pretty sweet.

Fat_Tony

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   10:28 PM     

sorry i'd have to go wwith a tundra on this one the smoothest truck ive ever ridden in actually its almost like a luxury truck with the lexus engine in it

I'll let my car do the talkin
LifeOfAgony
Re: Pickup favorites (Unlawfull Law!)   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   12:38 PM     

I like Toyotas as far as little trucks go, and the Tundra is very appealing with its V8, although I've heard you can't get a stickshift with the V8 model yet (or ever). Is this true? Also, the supercharged Nissan Frontier looks cool for modding.

For big pickups, I used to only like the Dodge Ram, until they turned it into the "Mayor of Fugly-ville". Now I'd just go for a Ford F-450 or something, since they ripped off the Ram grill anyway.

Gavin

Aldo1

Re: Pickup favorites (Unlawfull Law!)   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   7:07 PM     

Pff the f-350 would rape!!!!

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4