This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 23403

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:15 PM     

Put it on the list. I also need new tires and the a/c compresser just went out. Two HUGE reasons for me to get a new car. I'm just debating between a car and a truck (daily driver, not toy) yes, the all loving chevy bitch is debating getting an import for all the freeway miles I've been putting on. The V-8 Chevy truck just takes up way to much gas!!! My little Nissan sentra (that's all prerunnered out) gets the best gas mileage!

hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:20 PM     

u wanna get rid of that magnet get a geo metro 3 cylinder 1.0 litre 58 hp @ 5500 rpm and 61 lb/ft of torque and keep it stock i suggest primer grey

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:21 PM     

Ya, I;m all over that one!

hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:22 PM     

hmm good choice u r on your way to a 70 mph life

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:26 PM     

70 is for the city streets and on/off ramps, not the freeway!!!

LethalToy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:35 PM     

In reply to:

yes, the all loving chevy bitch is debating getting an import for all the freeway miles I've been putting on.

Yessss, yesssss come to the darkssside little one, come to the darkssside. Buy a toyota, lift it up and I have decals already done up for my female clients that say " No, this is NOT my boyfriends truck !!"

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:39 PM     

ihmmm enticing hottie with a jacked up 4x4 NICE

sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:40 PM     

If I get a truck I AM NOT getting a Toyota. I LOVE the look of them, I HATE the feel! When I am in a truck I want to sit UP like I do in an American made truck, not an import, where you sit back like you're in a car. That's why I was thinking of getting a Dakota, cuz they're big, yet small, and it's actually a truck!

sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:44 PM     

And I'd make my own stickers, thank you very much!!! (I do shit like that for a living!)

hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:48 PM     

the dakota with a v6 is a nice little big truck or u could get the r/t hehe

LethalToy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:56 PM     

Whoa, sorry there little one. As for a Toyota not "feeling right" you must have not been in the right one. The only worthwhile import truck is the Toyota. The axles are beefier than Chevy, Dodge and Ford 3/4 tons. The Toyota V8 has more torque and hp than any other in it's class and stock offroad capability can only be beaten by the hummer. I grew up a die hard Chevy guy but since i bought a Toyota I have been very impressed with them. Personally I don't like any "stock" vehicles. They need to be modified to perform. I'll post the pic of the Yota in my profile and you'll see a truck that makes other vehicles leak fluid all over the ground when it's near.

----------------------------------------------------------- 1993/84 Toyota 4x4's, '97 T/A 190+mph, 11 sec. Malibu 1/4 mile car
hooyeah
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:58 PM     

oh god hummer is my dream vehicle

sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:59 PM     

Oh no! I totally agree with you on that one! It's just one of those picky chick things I guess. I want to sit up like I do in a domestic truck. I really do love Toyota trucks for everything but it feels like you're sitting in a car. Which is nice for the ride, but it just doesn't feel like a truck! And the dodge would be the V8 5.2

LethalToy

Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   2:59 PM     

Here's the freak
{--------------------------

sweetdevil
Re: Unlawfull Law!   Posted Wed Apr 17, 02   3:01 PM     

It's nice! I do love Toyota trucks! I just don't like the way you sit in them vs the way you sit in a chevy!

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4