This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 72898

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5  
newagehotrod

first car   Posted Sat Oct 14, 06   12:43 PM     

I'm looking for my first car, i want a tuner, but am not sure what to get, it needs to have some speed, or at least potential, and ok looks, it has to be pretty cheap also. If any one has some ideas, please help me out

Jaded8503
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 14, 06   6:12 PM     

I am also looking to buy my first car and don't know jack about much... I hope it's ok to piggy back off your post. I'll let you know if I find anything too newage

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 14, 06   8:16 PM     

The car in your sig is mine exactly, and I suggest you start off with one as well.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
newagehotrod

Re: first car   Posted Sun Oct 15, 06   2:26 PM     

you talkin about the rsx in my profile?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Mon Oct 16, 06   9:25 AM     

The car in your avatar.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: first car   Posted Mon Oct 16, 06   2:42 PM     

well if you want some avice you need to give us some more information like... how much power do you want from your engine, whats your budget, and their any specific cars you like, what will you be using the car for ect.

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
newagehotrod

Re: first car   Posted Mon Oct 16, 06   4:06 PM     

well i like pretty much all the tuners out there mostly honda/ acura, i want at the least 250 horses (give or take) and my budget would propably be about $6,000 but i might be able to scrounge up a little more, and the cars going to be a daily driver but i plan on takeing it to the drag stirp also, so it needs to be quick.

Racerchic06
Re: first car   Posted Tue Oct 17, 06   4:30 PM     

dont listen to nos hes an asshole, get a tuner, but dont get a civic!!! get like a RX-7, mazdas prettty good, or a supra. dont get a classic though, their a pain in the but, trust me i have 3. sucks but!!!

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
Iwantasupra

Re: first car   Posted Wed Oct 18, 06   2:54 PM     

That's what you have? I love those... What mods have you done to it?

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: first car   Posted Wed Oct 18, 06   3:56 PM     

Wheres he going to find an RX7 for $6000 or less? 80's model turbo Supras do have headgasket problems but swap in a 1JZ and your gold. The 1JZ swap is fairly cheap as well. I dont know how you can say those cars are a pain in the ass, and then reccomend something rotary powered. You're pretty dumb arent you?

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: first car   Posted Wed Oct 18, 06   8:51 PM     

why the hell r u telling him to get when he alrealy stated what he wanted u stupid bitch

get a integra civic rsx prelude or accord take your pick they are all very reliable and can make 250hp within 6k

Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   6:40 PM     

For the price, look for a Integra or Prelude. If you want to hit the 250hp mark, slap a turbo kit on and you should be pretty close depending on trim of the car. You also might be able to fit a 240sx with a sr20det swap in your price range.

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   7:37 PM     

if he did a sr swap would he need a diff tranny? or is the ka universal plus the ka24 pumps out mor power then the sr20

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   7:38 PM     

plus that would be over 6k

Racerchic06
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:06 PM     

I can say that those cars are a pain in the ass because every time somethings wrong with the engine, like if a cylinder cracks or if a piston pin comes out , it aint exactly a picnic to take out and put back in a 428 now is it?? I didnt think so. and i didnt say ANYTHING about rotary did i, so whos the fucking dumb one now?!

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5