This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 72898

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
NOS
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:07 PM     

u still r u stupid bitch ^

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me
Racerchic06
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:16 PM     

smarter then you are, so if im a stupid bitch your a your a fucked up bitch with your nose in your mammas pussy

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
NOS
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:18 PM     

may i ask how you get that statistic mathematically?

Edited by NOS (Thu Oct 19, 06   8:18 PM)

Racerchic06
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:22 PM     

LET ME THINK.... STUPID+GAY-VIRGIN+FUCKED+MOMMA-DICK=YOU

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
NOS
Re: first car   Posted Thu Oct 19, 06   8:26 PM     

AWWWWWWWW your so smart!!! heres another cookie u stupid bitch! =D

newagehotrod

Re: first car   Posted Fri Oct 20, 06   1:31 PM     

Mazda's are pretty good i haven't put alot of thought into those, but supra's and preludes are too expensive and hard to find, and i'm definetly not getting a civic, and i'm really thinking about an integra or maybe and rsx. thanks for those though i really apreciate it, if any one has any more please tell.

Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   6:10 PM     

Yea he would, but most of hte swaps come with the transmission. Its very easy to get a 240sx with a ful SR20DET swap for 5000 or under, or even jsut one already swapped. No, the ka24 doesnt have the power of the SR20DET, the KA24 has 160hp, compared ot the SR20 with 200.

Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   6:13 PM     

You can get a Toyota Supra Turbo for about 3000 if you look at the years before 93. If your lookign at an RSX, you could afford a Prelude easily, and could afford a newer Supra even. Im also surpriesd if you have trouble finding a Prelude, there not exactly rare cars. But seriously, your not gonna get an RSX on your budjet.

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   7:17 PM     

silo what the heck r u talking about he could get a full turbo kit for 3000 and put it on a ka and get more power than a sr20det (which is 5000) and still have money left over

Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   7:25 PM     

5000 is for the 240sx AND an SR20 engien swap. The SR20 in teh long run will make much mroe power than the KA engine will. Its basically either 3000 to turbo the KA, or 2000 to get a SR20 with tranny, and upgrade the turbo on that for 800, which is 200 under the price to turbo the KA. Which, the SR20 will make much more power.

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   7:33 PM     

no apparently u dont kno crap it will take him weeks to do a engine and tranny swap and he will need tons of tools to use and if he pays a mechanic it will take hunders of dollars to pay off the labor

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   7:37 PM     

and please enlighten me as i fail to understand how a turbocharger 2.0 litre engine will have more power than a turbocharged 2.4 litre engine

Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Sat Oct 21, 06   7:46 PM     

You have me there at the price of installing the engine, so dont try to get your little attitude with me. The SR20 is a much more popular engine, and research into pushing lots of the power out of the SR20s has been done. Show me a KA pushing out over 500whp. You will have a very hard time, if you can at all, find a KA pushing that amount of power.The SR is just an overall better, easier to work with engine than teh KA series. Just because the KA has .4 more Litres of displacement, doesnt say it will produce more power than an engine that is smaller.

NOS
Re: first car   Posted Sun Oct 22, 06   4:17 PM     

the sr20 will be ran more hard then a ka24 if they r pushing the same power and thus allowing the sr20 to be a shorter lasting engine

and you have much more options with the ka as its not alredy turboed and tuned

Silo55
Re: first car   Posted Mon Oct 23, 06   3:03 PM     

Its the other way aorund, you have MANY more options using an SR20 than the KA24. For one the SR20 is a better built engine than teh KA24 is, The fact that the SR20 is already turboed makes it easier to modify. Its a very diffcult task to make a KA24 push 400hp, while there are plenty of SR20DET pushing over 500hp. The KA24 was a cheap engine used by Nissan, compared to the SR20 which was a much sportier engine, was better well built and more for the purpose of enthused driving. The SR20 will last longer, it was made to be ran harder, while the KA24 is just a cheap bottom of hte line engine.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5