This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 29168

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
Kutsuju_racing
who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Mon May 13, 02   3:10 PM     

I went home this weekend and I hear there are a lot of swaps going on and also here that most of the people can't drive them so good? I'm just wondering who's the fastest and are there any crews or clubs out there? I know I've seen a couple people from wicked but I've only raced a few people. who's the guy in coachella with the yellow civic? the dude reeeved on me and I want him baaaaadddd! I ran him in my wifes car and pulled on him bad and before I was done with second gear the dude hits the breaks and turns! man I want to race so bad eveytime I go home but there always going the other way!

sorry this is getting long but where has that neon dude gone? if you read this you tried to show out in front of IHOP this weekend probably because you say me and my wife pull up her civic but dude your car need help...well at least a muffler! what's up you can't even cherp second? I thought this guy said he was quick?

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
FordFactor

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Mon May 13, 02   6:12 PM     

Yeah Kutsuju... That yellow honda, is it the one with the yellow rims?
That homie is all show and no go. Dont bother with that car, you could be racing anybody stock and the're faster than that dude.

Sorry this honda thing doesn't concern me but i think i know what you're feeling bud.

Give me ten seconds and 1/4th of a mile and i'll show you what i can do..
sweetdevil
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:28 AM     

i think neonfag got laughed off the site...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
300zx

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed May 15, 02   1:07 PM     

maybe

TwIn TuRbO pOwEr!!!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu May 16, 02   4:45 PM     

I don't remember what the rims look like after he reeevvved on me going the OTHER way! I just saw red! I hate that shit! I was pist I wanted to race him so bad! my wife's car is not even that fast but I'll drive the hell out of it! I haven't lost to a honda yet! but I know I can be beat easily but damn it I'll go out trying!

1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu May 16, 02   4:50 PM     

honda's are slow so why are you worried...j/k...I haven't lost to a honda yet...and I don't plan to...I scary hondas away...they don't even want to race after I rev back at them...they are too scared...I don't mean to dog on the honda owners...I like hondas...they get great gas mileage

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu May 16, 02   5:00 PM     

I tell you what in a month or so my car should be up and running and already tuned I'll give you a run if your near the valley! you see I'm not afraid of you and hey I've already learned how to take a loss! I won't be afraid! you can bet on that! what model are you running or what motor are you running? I'm going to hit that valley with a damn vengance! I can't stand the way the kids out there always rev on you especially when there going the other way and you know half of them only have an intake or I/E the ones with swaps I here can't even drive! I'm counting on the weight baby! 2,100 lbs that's what I'm talking about!

1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu May 16, 02   7:19 PM     

well I have a 69 Mustang...right now...it has a 302 2-v(2 barrel carb)but in a couple of weeks I will have a 4 barrel or a new (newer) engine....87 5.0 HO....then have it converted to MAF...and take off all the smog stuff...and have my headers and exhaust...omg...yes...all most enough to make you cream your pants...lol...then I have plans to play with that engine...hehehehe....btw...I live in the Pomona Area...by the DragStrip you can say...around there...

novaboy

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu May 16, 02   8:06 PM     

i wouldnt mess with the new engine. there weak. what 240hp? just build the 302 with aluminum heads, 10:1 compression. and msd ignition. do it right and you should be close to 400hp. THAT will make you cream your pants.

novaboy
1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu May 16, 02   9:14 PM     

my engine is basicly shot...lol...plus I like the whole EFI or i think for calls it SEFI...same shit...lol

SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Mon May 20, 02   6:56 PM     

i dont get much on this site cuz my computer wont bring up the fourm so i have to go to friends houses, so here we go again kids who drive weak ass hondas that bust 17s on a good day gota hate on some one who has a some what of a respectable quick car, you know what dude i dont know who the fuck you are or your wife or what your fuckin car looks like but you sound pretty sure that my car is slow so why dont we race any day of the week for 500$, but i know your gona pussy out so how bout you dont start shit you cant back up aight peace, and if you wanta run post some thing on the www.racer760.com board so i know what you want to do

Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue May 21, 02   5:06 PM     

Well first off I'm far from a kid and as my wifes car it's in better shape then yours! now you have to realize I'm coming at you because you came at me...I thought you would remember from the old forum but obviously you don't and that's cool but your already talking shit and now I have to back mine up so here we go!

Actually on a good day I can cherp 3rd with the 17's on and all I said was that it sounded like you couldn't cherp second and that you needed a muffler(that shit is louder than my bug was) by the looks of things you don't have $500 bucks to spare and I know I don't because I'm buying a house and paying for my swaps so I just race for the pure joy of a "W" My car should be back on the road by the end of next weekend and I should be going back home the weekend or two after that so I'll come find you or give you a call and we can do that.

Post what I want to do? I don't want to do anything but if you want to race that's cool! see your all bent out of shape and I can't figure out why but I'll race just to race it doesn't matter weither I win or lose I just love to race. I just know that last time when I was in the old forum you we're going at nova like you we're the fastest thing in the valley and I was just wondering who was? oh, and by the way I'm not even claiming to be fast. Do you have an RT or a regular neon....I know neons are pretty quick after 110MPH but in the quarter there pretty much just like a modified civic....I have two in my car club one R/T going turbo...and one regular one with engine mods running 14.7 all motor so I know what they can do....I'm not claiming to know what you've done but like I said I should be done here pretty soon.

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Tue May 21, 02   5:57 PM)

novaboy

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue May 21, 02   5:19 PM     

his car will fukin roast yours....it will not even be a race

novaboy
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue May 21, 02   6:09 PM     

He may smoke me. and that's cool hell I never said that I could beat him or anyone else on this site. like I've said before my cars not quick and hell it's not even done yet. I won't consider my self quick until I'm in the 13's then that's quick! but hey either way I'll go out trying I'm not afraid to race anybody. but hell by the sounds of the way the valley's turning you can't even race people anymore cause they want to fight if they lose...hell even that forum that sweetneon was talking about there all surprised cause people didn't get crazy at a meeting they had....see that's crazy stuff it should be all about cars! Why can't people just be cool and race, show cars and everything be straight! see that's one thing I hate about the car scene in the states. man people just talk shit and can't even be cool with eachother.....either they hate on you or hate it when they lose a race. Hell I've never even been on the Import/Demestic war....hell I give props to anyone who can build a bad ass car! hell I love cars/trucks/bikes/ and I can't forget about you phatmatt and VANS se that's cool as hell! Neon's gotta get all bent out of shape and hey that's cool too because I did it with you so I guess it's only deserving.

Cutlass

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue May 21, 02   8:45 PM     

if you go by my defination of quick..there really aren't ay quick hondas out here.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4