This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 29168

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
BlownGTP

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   6:00 PM     

i would be so pissed if thats all i had is a 1/8 mile track!

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   6:06 PM     

well for the people out that way there is still the pomona one. I know over here we have two within like 20-30 min. from me. and both places have import nights...man all the old gear heads and all the drunk hick boys would talk shit to every import driving by till like 5 or 6 import starting whooping all there asses! it was great there was a coupe running mid 12's all motor! and a few turbo's and supercharged imports running around all running 12's and13's. The fastest turbo car here I know of runs like a 10.5 and the dudes wife drives the car! she was pretty cool! the car is tight man!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   9:31 PM     

fontana is now 1/4 mile...irwindale is a 1/8 mile though...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
BlackCruiser
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Sat Jun 22, 02   3:19 PM     

BIGRED has a pretty quick Honda, but I dont think that counts since it will smoke everyone, lol.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)