This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 29168

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
dohc_vtec
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   1:47 PM     

i dont think you give honda enough credit. i bet a stock si would give both your cars a run for its money any day.

hooyeah
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   2:31 PM     

a stock si can run with 13 second cars wow one hell of a factory car

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   2:06 AM     

hummm it wont go fast? ive put what 2gs in to my car at the most? and it wont go fast? well fuckin bring it i would smoke the fuck out of any thing you own, oh and a better car to put money in would be a honda? haha dumb bitch you would have to put 4gs in to ur honda to get it close to mine all motor, neons arnt fit for modding hahaha you must not know what the fuck your talking about so i wont even go there, yea other then it being a racing and car website its also a coachella valley street racing web site so why dontca fuck off

SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   2:12 AM     

ive smoked any thing from a old mustang v8 to new ones, they aint shit and i was runing all fuckin motor, new gts are runing in the high 14s, when am i going to race your socalled cousin who was beating me untill i "squezze", i want to race him for money all motor vs all motor, i will take out my bottle right in front of you, lets set this up asap

BlownGTP

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   8:00 AM     

lol, i cant beleive your bragging about beating mustangs! you act like thats a hard thing to do.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   1:41 PM     

the new GT's are in the mid to high 13's...if you saw a new mustang gt in the 14's the guy didn't know how to drive it...its that simple. and before you start bragin you better get your facts straight...

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...
SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   3:01 PM     

lets go find out how fast a 14sec old mustang can go, lets race

1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   7:03 PM     

my mustang doesn't run 14's. dumbass read the post again.

Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   9:00 PM     

Who said my cousin had a honda? oh, now those gears are really moving huh? it doesn't even matter that's cool your shits quick what else do you want? I'm gonna come for you some day! but like I said I just love to race. I think it would be straight. but hell I don't know how long it'll be till my shits done. I'm having crazy electrical problems right now! I just changed to a different ecu and the shit ain't working so it's hectic overhere!

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   9:02 PM     

oh, and by the way. I have people in my club that can beat supercharged charged mustangs all motor so uh, your not saying too much. neons are pretty light that's cool.....so lets talk cars....what is your set up? I hear all kinds of different stories on your car? this is what I've heard...I hear it's a stratus motor? with pistons and somehting else in it? why a stratus motor and who the hell makes after market pistons for a stratus? I'm not dogging you now so lets see if you can talk cars and not talk shit.

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   10:18 PM     

yea i know it doesnt run a 14, it runs what hummm, how long would it take for a tow truck to tow it to the end of the 1/4mile? sounds pretty fuckin slow to me

SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 18, 02   10:19 PM     

i want to race your cousin all motor vs all motor for money since he thinks i was squezzing

BlownGTP

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   7:40 AM     

ive heard that the new gt's run a low 14! the ones i have seen have all backed that up! they all said they ran a low 14 and it looked like thats all they had too.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!
1969Stang
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   2:23 PM     

remember jok3r...ask him what he ran when his car was stock...my friends 4 month old GT runs 13.8 all day long...he has the time slips...I think his best was 13.6 a little bit ago..He is learning how to drive the car better...But what's even better then the Stock GT is the Bullit...it has 245 rwhp I believe I read...I looses the least horse power compared to the stock GT...and it looks better I think.

Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   5:54 PM     

Yeah, I was about to say I know a guy who ran 13.7's all day in his and it's like 4 months old to...but I haven't talked to him since he was installing his hearders on back and new intake for it. he said he was hoping to hit sub .5's There pretty damn quick now when your talking old GT's then yeah, your talking mid 14's...but that's @ the track and a lot of kids from the CV don't have time slips and Fontana is an 1/8th mile track right?

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4