This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 29168

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed May 22, 02   4:55 PM     

I know that's why I was wondering....I saw a TT Supra in Coachella and talked to him for a little bit but other then that I really haven't seen to many people out on the road? I've messed with a couple people but usually I get revved on going the other way? I hate that crap....Like I said I'm not fast hell I'm not even quick(yet ) but I was just wondering.....I'm not going to any street races but I'll light to light if given the chance.

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
mbquart
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Sat May 25, 02   7:23 PM     

theyre not that fast, but if you know your shit then you can make em fast.

SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   3:19 PM     

when did i come at you? how did i come at you? i think i do remember you from the old forum, wernt you the lame guy who thinks B16s are fast?, oh shit good for you you can cherp 3rd gear with 17s, since when is it a good thing when you can peal out and churp most of your gears? from what i know traction is the key to racing but hey you wouldn't know any thing bout that cuz you roll on 17s and run 17 1/4miles all day right, oh you want to talk shit about who has money? for your info i have 2 cars and a rolex on my wrist and i don't have $500 to spare hahahaha hey your the one driving a piece of shit slow ass Honda that cant keep up with a neon, and you think i may smoke you lol homie if i raced you on street tires smoking them all the way till the end of my 3rd gear i would still make your car look stupid

hooyeah
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   5:05 PM     

hey neon aren't civics more expensive than neons? not sure but i think they jsut might be and jsut because u have a rolex doesn't mean your car is fast so what u have money if u had that much money y didn't u buy a supra or something wouldn't that have been the wiser choice?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Cutlass

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   6:42 PM     

if my shit gets done anyone that wants a shot at one of the fastest car out here just show up at Fontana on the 29th. we'll see just how fast everyone is.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   11:08 PM     

hey hooyeah you aint from the coachella valley also so why dont you join the gang and get the fuck off this site to

Speedkid16
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Tue Jun 11, 02   11:52 PM     

Dude man, i think what you said about a how you give props to anybody that can build a car or any kind of automobile is the coolest thing anybody could do to someone else. I don't see why people have to be so uptight and fight about cars or what kind they have what it sounds like or looks like. A car is a car and if you built it to race than race it. I can't say that my car is, because i race my mom's civic, which isn't built to race AT ALL !!!! But it's still just hella fun to race ANYBODY. My sister's boyfriend races a VW Jetta, and one night he was racing some other car. At first they went but the car wasn't ready. So they did it again. The other guy lost but you know what he did. When he finally caught up to the jetta he told my sister's boyfriend what a wicked ride he had and gave him props for his car. and that ladies and gentlemen is what racing is all about. And that's what everybody needs to be like. If you have a car built to race, then don't be a pussy and just race it for the fun of racing it. If you're too pussy to then tare your car apart or put it back to stock, because there's no point of building it if you don't show what it can do. Just thought everybody should know this. Now build a car, race somebody and have a kick ass time doing it !!!!!!!!

SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   12:17 AM     

your the kind of people that race on the roads with traffic and kill people and your selfs and give street racers a bad name, i dont give props to any one like you and people like you wonder why that bill passed and think its bull shit, well it passed because people like you, oh by the way where are you from? if your not from the valley get the fuck off this site

LethalToy

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   11:10 AM     

Neon, i have changed my mind on you. STFU you have not contributed anything useful lately and you spout garbage since you got back. Frequent some other forum where your childish antics might get a laugh or two. Your just annoying now. Contribute usefully or leave.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Thu Jun 13, 02   6:49 PM     

Pretty much there neon. I am a grown man son and I own a $180,000 home with a $1,500. a month foot note and if you want to have a pissing contest I also own two cars with more then $5,000 into both of them, I have a Home stereo that is worth more then $13,000. and if you don't think so my speakers are called klipsch and my two front speakers are the klipschorn which are the top of the line and retail for $6,000 and I also have the yamaha A1 that retails at $2,600. so you can keep your brolex! and believe me kid I make more money then you so just keep giving mommy money for groceries ok. so just keep driving that neon with no interior and it sounds like crap. Now are those cars even in your name? but hey if you think that's cool then hey that's cool. don't try to act like you don't street race because I've been right next to you at a light and saw you take off all fast trying to prove something! that's right I was right next to you! a couple of times in different cars and my cousin's raced you and you beat him but after you said you we're all motor then after you we're loosing the race you squeezed on him. That's cool man you can say all you want to these people on this web site and whatever you want to me but in the end your still the little immature kid who needs to grow up. I'm not sure if you've noticed but your the only one not wanted in here lately so got back to your 760.com website and talk all the crap like they do in there. it's about racing and cars. no one wants to talk crap with you it's not even worth the time. and actually I don't personally like B16's so I think you have the wrong guy. and I'm sorry what track do you race at? oh, no you use to race where there was 200 kids standing on the side of the road. That's real safe! Grow up dude. if you want to talk cars then lets talk cars but if all you want to do is talk smack, then sorry I'm not even going to waste my time anymore....oh, and if your wondering I've been in the valley since 76.

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
Fat_Tony

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   12:58 AM     

lol what the fuck are you peeps tryin to prove by typing out all your possesions? Please stop i dont think anybody cares what you have and i doubt neon gives a fuck he's just tryin to rustle some feathers, lol, i own a camaro with 3/4 tank of gas in it now thats somethin to be proud of

I'll let my car do the talkin
ArtoftheSleeper
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   5:19 PM     

i dont care who you are..unless you dump a shitload of money into a neon it still wont go fast, and if you do dump a ton of money into one you're an idiot, because they're useless, you'd be much better off buying a better car with more potential. neon are for newbies at best. not fit for modding, and certainly not worthy of more than a BASIC bolt on.

i'm a 2000 civic SI owner, and have spent a pretty sum getting it able to beat mustang gts flat.

and for all of you who are competing in the possesion contest, get a life. thats pathetic. keep all that crap in your ass, dont bring it here to a RACING and CAR website. i've seen too many boards ruined by idiots like that

Kutsuju_racing
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Fri Jun 14, 02   5:39 PM     

and what year mustangs are we talking about? if your talking about the new GT's you must be running turbo. or a big shot of nitrous? what's your set up? I appologize to the rest of the site, not you for putting my shit out there. I just hate it when these kids think there doing something. The average age on this damn site a couple months ago was like 18. and your right he did ruffle a few feathers but he said he was drunk so lets see if that's all it was. there usually is car talk in here so what's your set up. or is it top secret?

Kutsuju Racing Pres
SweetNeon

Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Sat Jun 15, 02   2:16 AM     

trust me homie i wouldnt try to show off to any thing you have, whos your cousin? what does he drive? he said i squezzed well thats pretty funny cuz i guess trever with the elco is your cousin cuz he is the only person i have squezzed on in this valley except for acupple years ago when i had alittle fogger on my kar, thats pretty funny that i could lose a race all motor, shit i would be supprised to see a honda in this valley keep up with me all motor, why dont you ask jamie in the black gsr with a jg P&P head what my car is like all motor, shit im down to race for as much money as your cousin has all motor vs all motor, i would make the guy look fuckin stupid half way down the track it wouldnt even be worth my time

sweetdevil
Re: who's the fastest honda in the valley?   Posted Mon Jun 17, 02   8:50 AM     

How do you run against the red civic that ran the Chevelle last week? I'd put money on the civic, it was pretty fast, but not fast enough to catch showmeyourtits, twice!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4