This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2056

JoKeRCiViC

prelude   Posted Sun May 12, 02   11:02 AM     

im thinkin of a prelude but dont know much bout them could u guys and gurls give me some info on preludes thx

hooyeah
Re: prelude   Posted Sun May 12, 02   11:09 PM     

all i know is a friend of my brothers has an 84 i think prelude and the thing was appraised at 16 thousand dollars 6 of that is just stereo but it has a 4 banger with a 4 barrel carb low profile tires blue pearl paint it is a sweet looking girl catching ride. i know thats not much info but uhh yah so i'm little help but it is a sweet ride

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
Kutsuju_racing
Re: prelude   Posted Mon May 13, 02   3:05 PM     

Sorry peeps but I've gotta do it again! if you go with a prelude you just really have to like the car other then that it "all depends on what you want" show or go? then go from there...process of elimination? do you like civics? accords? what year body style? so on and so on?

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
JoKeRCiViC

Re: prelude   Posted Mon May 13, 02   6:48 PM     

i wanna faster car shud i buy a new car or a new engin and if so what engin

PyroSage
Re: prelude   Posted Mon Jun 3, 02   1:20 AM     

I have a 1992 prelude Si...okay its a 4th gen... i dont like the 3rd gen which is the late 80's models..theyre a little too boxy and the body type isnt very good looking..the newer ones which are the late 90's are the 5th gen and theyre too squared in different places.. i think the 4th gen would be your best bet because they have everything...it has a great stock engine while maintaining a sporty exterior that you can add almost any type of body kit to and any type of rim would look phat on them...i love the 4th gen..but thats just my opinion... go with what you want...

Fay-Town Import Kidz