This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 23867

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
ND4SPD
car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   2:23 PM     

I'm looking for a my first car: a nice import any price. so far I've narrowed it down to the 350Z, and the Lancer Evo. VIII, and the Celica. Please tell me what car you think has the best performance and why. Any help would be very helpful.

some-one run over NOS
Iwantasupra

Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   3:57 PM     

You do know that DBLDREW browses the Import forum too? Hes just gonna flame you!:)

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
SweetNeon

Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:10 PM     

fuck off

Silo55
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:19 PM     

Go with a Ford Fiesto, its unbeatable if you get a leaf blower added to it.

talljosh85
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:27 PM     

dude, you've got several YEARS to make a decision. You were already schooled on this before. Your first car should be cheap and underpowered, something to LEARN on. Then worry about the 350Z vs Evo debate. Until then, you're wasting your time on it. How about volunteering to help out someone working on a car, and gain some hands on experience. As far as the "which car is best", just read, there are dozens of professional reviews of the cars you're interested in, and thousands of posts by folks such as myself. Just use that nifty search button, it works wonders.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
ND4SPD
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:31 PM     

I fucking mean it, is this site made up of all perverts! JUST TELL ME YOUR ANSWER!

some-one run over NOS

Edited by ND4SPD (Thu Aug 24, 06   4:34 PM)

ND4SPD
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:33 PM     

and by the way I've helped my uncle on his car since I was 9-I already know stuff. And, I searched all of it-I got nothing!

some-one run over NOS

Edited by ND4SPD (Thu Aug 24, 06   4:54 PM)

Silo55
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:38 PM     

First thing you need to learn more than likely your not gonna drive a car like that when your 16.

ND4SPD
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   4:40 PM     

How can YOU say that-your only 14! will any body answer me!

some-one run over NOS
Silo55
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   5:12 PM     

You need to stop checking peoples profiles for there ages, they often dont update for a long time. An Evo would be good for straight line accleration up to about 100mph because of its AWD,and would excell heavily in in rally, circiut racing, and autocross. Good power can be dirived out of these cars.

The 350z would be very good in straight line excelleration and pretty good for circuit and autocross. Good power also can be derived form these cars.

The Celica isnt gonna beat much anything. It's main strenth is in autocross, and thats about it.

But why get one of those cars when you could get a Ford Fiesta?! You simply can't beat Fiesta in terms of chance of you getting one.

69charger
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   5:12 PM     

1: fuck off 2: wait for dbldrew

[External Image Removed]
ND4SPD
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   5:15 PM     

thanks but now that I know that I'm going to leave so EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GO INSULT PEOPLE ON THEIR OWN POSTS!

some-one run over NOS
ND4SPD
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   5:18 PM     

GOOD BYE FOREVER DICK SUCKER!!!

some-one run over NOS
69charger
Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   5:23 PM     

GOOD BYE AND DONT LET THE GOOD DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: car chosing   Posted Thu Aug 24, 06   6:08 PM     

I think you need to go with him