This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 47511

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4  
italian_ninja
I Hate Hondas   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   10:58 PM     

There are way too many Hondas rolling around. Everyone has one it seems like and they are all little rice burners that are just loud and sound like shit anyway. On top of that on hit me a couple days ago and totalled my fucking Legend. It had just finished being painted that day. I was fucking pissed.

It was an $8500 paint job too. good thing I had full coverage hahaha

NOS
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   10:22 PM     

was it a special paint job or just a regular one because it shouldnt of cost you 8500 andwhy the hell would u waste all that money on fucking paint and why would u keep ur legend if its crashed i would get insurance money from it and buy a new car and y do u h8 hondas so much if u own a acura ???

RACINLIFE IS A HOMO TOO!!!! http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/3981/megahomoed1.jpg
OMG str33tracin IS A HOMO http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   10:55 PM     

Id hate to break it to you, but no insurance company covers modifications to the car. Im afraid im going to have to call BS unless you can provide some proof.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
italian_ninja
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   1:31 AM     

I live in a town with 20,000 people in it so Acura Legends are actually not common in this town. I have only seen one other one since I got mine actually.
My paintjob was a silver base with house of color candyapple red over it. They charged me extra for the body kit for some reason too.
I just hate hondas because there are so many of them in my town. I think there are more of them here than any other car.
I'm using the insurance money to get another legend i like it because its fast and luxurious at the same time.

italian_ninja
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   1:35 AM     

What do you mean modifications? The only thing I had done to the car was a body kit and the paintjob. There were Some cheap AR racing seats in it and wheels. There was headers and an exhaust on it too but that was all.
State farm covered it no problem so I dunno.

Silo55
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:12 AM     

You hate what you drive?

italian_ninja
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   12:17 PM     

When I say I hate Hondas I mean Honda's in particular. I like the Acura branch of the company simply because there are way less of them in my town. Honda civics and accords are all over the fucking place and they are usually full of a bunch of punk teenagers who think they are the shit.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:49 PM     

The Legend isnt a Honda....its an Acura....theres a difference only distinguishable by driving one. The Legend and NSX were so "classy" in their hay day that it almost looks like Acura has downgraded in terms of quality. They were practically flagship cars.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
italian_ninja
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:56 PM     

So are you saying my Legend is a good car in your opinion or a bad car.

I like it. it just fits me i guess. its powerful, comfortable, and it looks good. My buddy's civic on the other hand i dont really like at all. and it even has a more powerful engine swap. its small and uncomfortable. the seats are hard. it rattles with any kind of bass at all. but it handles like its on rails.

SweetNeon

Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   3:39 PM     

They are worth less old junk that will be used as scrap metal in 5 years and only an idiot would spend more money on a paint job and body kit then there car is even worth.

SweetNeon

Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Wed Aug 16, 06   3:40 PM     

what year was your piece of junk acura?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   12:41 AM     

They're nice.

[External Image Removed]
italian_ninja
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   3:31 AM     

I dont remember asking your opinion faggot. I was talkin to rotary. I can spend my money any way I damn well please just the same as you can.
It was a beautiful paintjob and the bodykit looked damn good. What is it you said you drove necause if its a neon my acura would have takin it problem.

SweetNeon

Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   8:42 AM     

I drive a all steal 1941 Chevy Coupe with an SBC ya fucking idiot. I would beat the shit out of the car you pretend to own and you know why, FYI your a lieing sack of shit beacuse in your profile it says you have a 1996 Acura Legend but theres only one problem, 1995 was the last year they made the legend. Sooooo what did you spend that $8500 paint job on? oh shit it must of been a fucking ferrari because those are the only people in there right mind that would spend that kind of money on a paint job. Go find a preteen forum to spread your bull shit on because i dont want to hear your shit you little woman.

italian_ninja
Re: I Hate Hondas   Posted Thu Aug 17, 06   10:24 AM     

have you ever heard of a typo? people make mistakes and it actually is a 95 so yeah i fucked up i admit it but why do you care so much about me spending MY money on MY paint?
Why do i need to find a preteen forum when i am 17? And if you dont want to hear my shit then dont read my posts.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4