This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 232301

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
fast_honda1233
hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   4:22 PM     

I'm 14 and just recently got into the car scene, i'm really interested in getting into cars. The problem is i don't know much about them, and i heard you guys can help out...A lot. I own a '96 Honda Accord no body or perrformance upgrades.Also, is there any possible was to turn an automatic into a manual? Plus, I was also wondering if you guys think i should get my car looking good first then do the performance stuff later or the other way around?

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   4:26 PM     

I also know very little about cars, I only know the basics.

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   5:44 PM     

how do you make your car really loud??

Import_Fan

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   7:29 PM     

Put A Exhaust Pipe on it, I reccomend Flowmaster. What kind of car is it?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   9:47 PM     

You can go to hell and die. You are the reason that people make fun of Honda's to begin with. Touch your Accord again, and I'll kill you. Melt the key into the shape of a bullet, and shoot yourself in the head.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 22, 06   11:52 PM     

you go fuck yourself dude maybe i dont have the money as a 14 year old to buy a new car trust me if i did i would. i inherited the car it isnt my fault so you go shoot yourself in the fucking head asshole. and your calling the domestic guys assholes becasue they flame our forum. your a faggot and you probably fuck your own mother becuase you cant get any pussy yourself

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   12:13 AM     

You are trying to fix up an Accord. I dont even have to say anything else. LEAVE THE CAR ALONE AND JUST DRIVE IT.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   2:22 AM     

dude, im 14 u didnt have to rag on me that bad... i just needed help learning about cars

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   2:27 AM     

and if you think something that im doing is wrong then tell me how to make it right not tell me to shoot myself in the head

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   10:05 AM     

I still think you should take a cap to the head.

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   12:12 PM     

In every single car scenario, ALWAYS performance before looks. And after your "How do I get my car to be loud" post, I know your car will be rice. So, from now on, I ban you from putting visual upgrades on your car. Might as well save some money on your car and buy a bowl of rice.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
rollinonhubs

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   1:44 PM     

one major thing ure doing wrong is tryin to make your accord fast, do what i did drive it around for a while save ure money and buy something nice, i drove a v6mustang auto for my first car, i had so many stupid plans for it but sittin here thinking about it what a waste of money it would have been to make that hting half way fast. always use your first car for transportation use and a learning tool on how do drive a car properly. then once uve saved ure money and actually learned how to drive go out and find something nice. TRUST ME about this i was the same way

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   4:01 PM     

thanks

fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   8:52 PM     

thank you for telling me what im doing wrong i really dont know what cars are good but i can now see the accord is not in that catagory, once i get the money im getting a new car

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Jul 23, 06   9:38 PM     

Hopefully its a hearse to transport your dead body to the dump.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13