This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 232301

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
italian_ninja
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Tue Aug 8, 06   10:51 PM     

I dunno I dont know much about nissans to tell you the truth. I've been thinking of buy one of those Silvias. Aren't they 200SX here?

Silo55
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   11:08 AM     

There are 200sx here, yes, FWD nonetheless though.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Aug 9, 06   1:11 PM     

They are 240SX's here. If you were to put a 200SX front end on it, it would be a Sileighty.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Aug 12, 06   11:39 PM     

i agree with them dont do anything to your car. go to the juckyard like i did. Im 13 almost 14 so i can relate. go to the junkyard and find a piece of shit but not to bad. make sure its something you like. then work on the body but do it original no upgrades. then collect pieces for your motor even the small things like pulleys and belts. but get the big things first like the block, intake, starter, and your fuel injection. most parts of the same brand are interchangeable, so it shouldnt be that hard. just keep working on it and save your money. take on little odd jobs here and their and youll get it done.
note* get your belts new, oh and gaskets too if the new cars use them i dont know shit about new cars as you can tell.

Preppy People Are Gay Jack Asses
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   12:58 PM     

I have a feeling that it isnt just new cars.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   7:55 PM     

Really Then What is it. i think its you being an asshole.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Aug 13, 06   8:47 PM     

I think its you being another stupid ass kid who runs their mouth when they dont know shit. Yeah, it is.

[External Image Removed]
italian_ninja
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   1:38 AM     

haha youve always got good comebacks. But you're right rotary I think it may be a kid who wants to be cool and sound like they know what they're talking about.

Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   7:20 PM     

You People Need to shut the fuck up and just becuz im a kid doesnt mean i dont know as much as you do. at least i have class and im not some fagget who has their head up their fucking ass. Plus i didnt do shit to you. your just picking stupid fights. At Least I admit it. You Prolly Dont know shit when it comes down to it. If You can which you prolly cant name all the motors in the windsor and FE series and tell me what year Mustangs came out . You prolly have to search the internet. Your a male whore.

Iwantasupra

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   7:30 PM     

Just to test my knowledge, isn't it 65 that the first mustang was made?

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:46 PM     

Just to remind you, you're in the Import forum right now.

[External Image Removed]
italian_ninja
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 14, 06   11:58 PM     

and who's to say you didnt get all of your info on the web?

69charger
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   5:58 AM     

TY just because some of us are kids we do know are shit i been workin on cars wit my dad since i was 8 and believe me he taught me alot of shit we just finished the r/t and thats why i was lookin for a new project car :'( we had toi sell the r/t anyway back to the subject i'm 13 racinchic u said u were 14 and str33tracers also 13

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   7:20 AM     

Did you mean to reply that to me? Just wondering...

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Silo55
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Tue Aug 15, 06   12:52 PM     

Uhh dude I thought you were like 20 something? and what about that Supra you had as your daily driver?

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13