This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 232301

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  
rollinonhubs

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   5:29 AM     

ha ha good one lol

Str33tRacer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   6:07 AM     

oh god here we go again! lol

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
fast_honda1233
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   7:31 AM     

ya im just ignoring his posts untill he has something valuable to say

Str33tRacer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   7:32 AM     

LOL, good idea but i hope you know that he'll probably keep pissing you off! So get used to it! LOL

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   10:13 AM     

He pissed me off first.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Jul 24, 06   12:11 PM     

I'm not gunna get in any more fights! LOL ( i think i'll stay out of this one lol )

Iwantasupra

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Jul 26, 06   8:27 PM     

Stop saying LOL in every post, you're just pissing me off more and more.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
buddhakwake
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:16 AM     

Now why would you want him to destroy the key? He should just go get a real bullet and save the key for whoever deserves the car.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:18 AM     

That's his specialty.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Jul 29, 06   9:19 AM     

Listen to rollin, save the money to get a different car. And NEVER fix up the exterior until the car is a great performer first.

italian_ninja
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   9:44 PM     

rotary might be a little mean sometimes but he and buddwake are pretty much the two most knowledable guys on these forums. They'll give you more "valuable" information than any one else.

rotary is right about the accord, you would have to put way too much money into a car like that and its just not worth the results. If you insist on having a honda you should get an older Civic and swap in a Vtec.

If I were you I would get a Nissan or something like a 96 200SX or sumthin. I dunno.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   9:52 PM     

If I had a 200sx I would do an Sr20 swap, hands down.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   11:41 AM     

You're right, about Rx and Buddha, except it's more Rx is moreso "Putting people in their place" Rather than "mean"

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
italian_ninja
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 7, 06   2:13 PM     

what is the difference between the SR20 and the SR25? One of my buddies seems to think that the 25 is the better engine when i have been hearing that the 20 is more aggressive

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Mon Aug 7, 06   3:12 PM     

There are many different versions of the Sr20. There is an N/A application found in 2.0 Sentras. Its a piece of junk. There is a turbo version found in Japan (still in the sentra) that is lower compression and has a less agressive cam profile. The Sr20 found in JDM silvias has higher compression. I have never heard of an Sr25. He must mean the RB25 out of the base Skyline.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13