This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 232301

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13  
Racerchic06
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   12:53 AM     

what subject are you on? there hasnt been any car talk here ever. most likely becuz these pussys know shit about cars.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS
DBLDREW
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   8:24 AM     

He is talking about my mustang in my sig.

Yes the MPH is a little high, but the car realistically is a low 11 second car, I never got the launch down correct to get a better time. The problem is that at my local track if your car is 11.99 or faster, you need a roll cage, racing harness, drive shaft loop, and scatter shield. My car is a street car so I’m missing a few of those items. You can get through tech if you say your car is only running in the 12 second range. But once you dip into the 11s they kick you off the track.

So I went a few times to try to get an idea of how fast the car was, but never got it down correct before I would get an 11 second and get kicked off the track. The first time I went with my latest combo I was not running full slicks, I had bfg drag radials. I sprayed it out of the hole and got a horrible launch and as I was going down the track, I figured with such a bad launch I would be in the 12s, I was wrong that was when I registered the 11.86 @118. So one try and I get kicked off the track.

I went back with full slicks later on in the year and my plain was to just work on my launch but shut down early, for most of the day to keep it in the 12s. I figured when I was getting a consistently good launch and was ready to call it a day I would make 1 more pass that I wouldn’t shut down early and see what the car could actually do, that way when I get kicked off the track, I was leaving anyway so no big deal. But unfortunately, again things didn’t work out that well for me. I got 2 passes that day. The first I launched pretty good, but missed a gear and shut down a little early and ran somewhere in the 13s. So the next pass I launch run most of the way and shut down early and got an 11.98 and once again got kicked off the track.

So the fastest the car officially ran was the 11.86 @ 118. I know the car is probably a low 11 second car, but that would be lame putting what I think the car could run and not what it actually ran.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   11:25 AM     

check my cars out on myspace search 92ridingon22my caprice gos 10.00s and my dads monte carlo gos 7.00s

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   1:35 PM     

whatever man

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   1:43 PM     

lame

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   1:48 PM     

yeah whatever

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:05 PM     

I wasnt talking to you little boy, but yea your lame also.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:32 PM     

you and sweet nein are fucking bunch of faggot that need to get a life and stop playing little kid fucking games your moms stopped playing hide the rod in her pussy when she was 10 so why dont you and neon stop playing gamer pokes neon in the ass

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:35 PM     

what the fuck do you think you can join a site and think your king ok fine once you grow a dick then you can be king and by the way SWEETNEON im not a litle boy

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:36 PM     

Shouldnt you be busy finding pictures of other peoples cars on the internet so you can say your daddy owns them? Being 16 and full of shit isnt a good start in to life.

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:38 PM     

listen little pussy boy you cant even get a date or have sex yet so why dont you go in the corner of youre room and play with youre2 inch rod and shut the fuck up and if youre a real g post youre adress so ican come and beat youre little as and fuck your mom pussy

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:39 PM     

hey sweet neon dont you hate this ass hole

newyorkdrags
Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:44 PM     

post youre adress bitches your little fucking kids dumb bitches

SweetNeon

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:45 PM     

Both of you need to find a different forum, Im sure you 2 could search for a queer forum on yahoo that would suit you best.

gamer

Re: hey im new and need help   Posted Wed Dec 27, 06   2:46 PM     

ok fine Broklyn AVE. 3748

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13