This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
Str33tRacer

I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jun 25, 06   10:20 PM     

Sorry for all those import car fans but I hate import cars if you ask me Japaneese, Chineese, or Chuckycheese I dont care what you say It just seems to me thAT they just dont quite make a car as good as us Americans do! THATS ALL!

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jun 25, 06   11:05 PM     

You believe the crap made here is well made? Theres a reason for all teh price drops and sales on US cars, and It's not because the companies are trying to give its home country good deals.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Tue Jun 27, 06   8:58 PM     

Ok... That may true but the very few shit cars like you minchuned in the last theread are peices of shit cars. What are you going to say now hahahaha!!!! ( I got alot more shir o that subject if you want me to go there!!!)

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:44 AM     

Im gonna say I cant understand what the fuck you said.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   6:22 PM     

To tell you the truth I dont like asian stuff because they dont make very well stuff! Plus I'm American so you know I gotta like my own stuff!!! ( OH I dont know what the hell I was talking about either LOL I was rushing! )

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:40 PM     

They do make good stuff, your just ignorant.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:44 PM     

Name one thing!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:46 PM     

COME ON NAME ONE THING THAT ASAIN PEOPLE MAKE THAT IS GOOD! ( CAR WISE )

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:48 PM     

Toyota MR-2

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   9:58 PM     

BULLSHIT!!!!!! I can name any AMERICAN car that can beat it such as:
charger, corvette, plymouth road runner, GTO, camarro ss, mustang gt, ford gt, challanger, the 69 charger, 07 challenger, viper, viper copperhead ANS ECT. Now what are you going to say and i gpot alot more where thoose came from ass hole!!!!!!! and all of thoose cars can beat a MR2 STOCK!!!!!

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:00 PM     

In a strait line anyway. Wow, they can beat it stock, I bet you feel all high and mighty.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:05 PM     

You can even put 10 shot nos, direct port nos, turbo w/ blow off valve, and almost any thing in your eingen and al thoose cars will beat an MR2 with everything in it while there stock ok?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:08 PM     

No they wont, after modified a Toyota MR-2 Turbo can push out more HP than all those cars except for a modified Viper. The mid engine and ligther weight will give it a natural advantage in cornering compared to those. The mid engine also helps with traction and the light weight means it will get off the line quicker.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:12 PM     

OMG your such a dumb ass why am i even talking to you? All that weight from the eingen of the MR2 will weigh the car down dumbass and plu you cant put direct port with 10 shot ( do you even know what a sequence blow-off valve is? ) and i never said anything about a modified viper! All the cars above would beat a MR2. Do you know how much tourqe a 426 HEMI has DUMBASS?

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:17 PM     

Yea, and engine will weigh a car down, but guess what, and MR-2 is sitll a light car, weighing about 1000lbs less than some of those cars. Did you know they dont make a 10 shot of nitrous? Thats why I didnt mention it. Well you mentioned some viper, and if its not modified then im right. A modified MR-2 can make more HP than all those cars. So after modification, it has more HP, less weight, mid engine, this all leads up to better braking, beter corning, faster quarter miles, and just all around better. How much torque, it has alot, but the car sitll weighs near 2 tons.

PS, Its sequential blow-off valve.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20