This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:00 PM     

Listen you fucking duche bag I have a girlfriend and her name is chealsea and if you dont believe me you can see me at spartan 16 tonight when im going to see a movie with her! Then after that im gunna get some head unlike you who has never been touched by a girl!!!!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:06 PM     

You know more about cars then me? How many motors have you rebuild? How many transmissions or rear ends? Kid your 12 years old you don’t even drive yet. I honestly could care less what you know or don’t know about cars but it’s completely lame to be bragging about how much or when you started drinking on a car forum.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:06 PM     

im thinkin about havin sex with mine soon=)

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:09 PM     

no, that was to str33tracer.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:11 PM     

Boy, you have no idea of the women I've been with. When you get to college and get in a few orgies then maybe we can talk. When you have women in your classes who want to get with you because they've heard how good you are with your tongue, and they don't care what their boyfriends think about them getting with you, then we can talk. But you're 12. Hell, when I was 12 I was getting 17 year olds (of course, I looked like I was 16).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:12 PM     

Listen you low-life mother fucker i've rebuilt 2 eingen one completely by myself and im not gunna lie it was hard as shit but it still ran after i put it completely back together and ive rebulit one manual transmition weith the help of my dad but very little help from him ok sp do your history before you speak ok?

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:14 PM     

im not going to college. I cant race my car if im in college.

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:18 PM     

Wow, 2 whole engines and one transmission. I think he's still got you beat in the car knowledge area.

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:18 PM     

Again, not directed at you. Look at the little tag that says who the reply is to (it was str33tracer again).

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:20 PM     

IM FUCKING 12 I DONT KNOW ANY 12 YEAR OLD WHO HAS DONE ANY OF THAT SHIT SO I KNOW MORE ABOUT CARS THAN YOU GO AHEAD ASK ANY QUESTION ILL ANWER IT RIGHT!

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:22 PM     

Hell, I was doing that kind of stuff when I was 12. It's not that unusual. Here's a question for you, what's the difference between the Miller cycle and the Atkinson cycle.

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:26 PM     

I've got no idea what is the differance.

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:28 PM     

that was for the 12 year old who claims to know everything about cars. If he can't come up with an answer soon, I'll post it. But my guess is he's searching google or wikipedia to find the answer.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:28 PM     

i think its one has a traditionla supercharger and the other is built for a up to date supercharger!

BuickGNX
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   2:30 PM     

ya this kid is a dumb ass, i was looking over the domestic vs import forum thing and this kid knows nothing.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20