This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:01 PM     

I so want to go there, and maybe rent a Lambo for a few runs 'round the 'Ring.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:04 PM     

I wouldn't mind taking something form BMW Motorsports around there.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:20 PM     

The Nurburging Course would be the worst course to determine the performance of a vehicle, considering it’s a HUGE course that is extremely technical and the times are posted by anybody who wants to give it a shot. If that were a closed course and all professional drivers who have all had extensive practice on that coarse it would then be a good indication of the cars ability.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:23 PM     

Considering its size does make it a good measurment, and those times are the fastest for sports cars, those are accurate times to measure with. In order to get those kidns of times with those car they have to be very good drivers in the least.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:29 PM     

“Well as teh Corvette winning it Le Mans, it better, its in a complete different class compared to teh road cars for one. It has multi billion dollar backings too.”

Yes it’s in a different class, but my point is that if you guys were correct where a v8 car can’t handle then it would be losing it’s class and also be losing to the gt2 and gt3 cars as well.
As far as the “billion doller backing” that’s a little bit of an exaggeration it would more likely be in the millions. But it is a professional racing series ALL the cars, imports as well are going to have around the same budget.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:35 PM     

No it's not that they build better cars is that they are cheap!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:38 PM     

No it doesn’t
Have you ever seen videos of people racing that circuit? There are too many people racing that have no business racing. You are constantly having to deal with slower cars holding you up.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:44 PM     

NONE OF YOU FUCKING IDIOT HAVE ANY OF THOOSE CARS NO STOCK JAPANEESE PEICE OF SHIT CAR CAN BEAT A STOCK SRT-8 DODGE CHARGER WITH HEMI! OK DUMBASSES? MY DAD IS RUNNING ( WITHOUT NOS) 7.32 ALMOST CARBON FIBER EVERYTHING EVERYTHING STRIPPED OUT EXCEPT A ROLL CAGE AND A SPARCO RACING SEAT W/ A CARBON FIBER FRAME!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:48 PM     

I think someones gettin really pissed off because every one has to complain about every thing. hell even i complain sometimes. its mostly about you shit heads complaining though not complaining saying someones dad sucks.

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:52 PM     

Throw your dads shit for a Charger in a corner and see what happens. Stop goign in a straight line just maybe once.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:58 PM     

Can we please get off the subject of my DAD ok? He is a very well educated man who happens to own very well built cars and he's not the one arguing! So if you dont belive me you come to my dad's house and see all of the cars for your self! ok!

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:01 PM     

hmm a long drive but if i take it to full throtle i might get ther in a day depending on how many stops i mak on the way lol

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:01 PM     

thats alot of stops!! LOL

RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:03 PM     

yea and ill probbably stop for some beers too so id have to wait a bit before drivin again or ill probably crash

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:07 PM     

LOL! Wait you gotta get CARONA!!!! Or St. Pauly's Girl!!!! Ok? LOL

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20