This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 (21)  
69charger
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:50 PM     

okayyyyy

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:51 PM     

and by the way i gave ur mom breast cancer from smacking her tittys together (which are bigger than ur fuckin head cuz she got implants) because im dangerous like that. she realy died from me doing her to hard but i used breast cancer as a disguise so every1 wouldnt kno i banged ur mom

[External Image Removed]
69charger
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   2:52 PM     

lmao srry str33t he got ya

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   6:48 PM     

haha even ur best and only friend admits it

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   10:51 PM     

Do me a favor and take that picture of the homo out of your sig, it takes up too much space. Call me an asswipe again and I'll have your account deleted.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   11:17 PM     

i never called u an asswipe and i have most respect for u and bhuddawake since u guys are the only serious ppl here and ill change my sig

[External Image Removed]
NOS
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Aug 4, 06   11:20 PM     

sig changed

OMG str33tracin IS A GAY ASS HOMO FOR PROOF HERES A PIC http://i2.tinypic.com/23igwol.jpg
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   1:19 AM     

I wasnt talking to you about the asswipe thing, I tried to make it a two part post. I failed.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Iwantasupra

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   2:03 PM     

Cool so are you like the moderator of this site, is it your site? I'm not trying to bug you, I just wanna know. ALSO, What are better trucks statisticly? American ones or Japanese ones? Thanks.

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Aug 5, 06   9:55 PM     

It depends on what kind of stats you want. Domestic companies compete to have the most hp or tq numbers, and when you see 6.0 and 7.3 turbo diesel trucks, you know that they are pushing into the 500's. Toyota's Tundra is a a reliable, and versatile truck, and it would be the only truck I would drive aside from the Nissan Titan (the titan was dope because it has an awesome cabin and a very well tuned 5.6) I would only drive a Tundra if I were to buy the supercharger option from Toyota, but Toyota has a 5.7L option available for the '07 Tundra that I havent heard anything about, either way I would prefer a s/c.(I dont like trucks to begin with)

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   9:23 AM     

Tundra is a great truck, handles well, and offroads better than some jeeps.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Iwantasupra

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   11:37 AM     

Thanks, I never really liked Domestic trucks anyway. That's 3 more points for the import side, Str33tracer! Also, you didn't answer the first part of my question...

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Aug 6, 06   12:16 PM     

Yes, Tundras are excellent trucks, and I feel its only competition is the Titan, and that is because of it having a 5.6. The 5.7 in the Tundra is sure to create massive power, and still have the TRD blower as an option. If Nismo offered a blower for the Titan, I would get it, but they dont so oh well.

[External Image Removed]
Raceflame

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Mon Oct 30, 06   7:37 PM     

european stuf are imports in usa too, so sguddup

dodge, chevy and ford rule
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 (21)