This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   10:23 PM     

Wow I didn't know go still made retards!!!! OK have you heard of TYPING ERROR on the sequential blow-off valve. Ok I'm man enough to admit to me being wrong about the totally supped out MR2. But still of the line on a 1/4 mile 1/2 mile 1 mile everything stock any car I named above Would beat a MR2!!!!!!! Got any more questions retaed?

P.S. you didn'tanswer what a sequential blow-off valve was you damn mokey ass retard!!!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:11 PM     

Ok look as again i will prove u wrong, any of those cars can be beat by a import, by the time that those cars get up to speed any moded import will be dow nthe line and gone. Pluse can u not shut up when peopl prove u wrong, it is retarded to fight a fight u lost a long time ago, silso proved u wrong o nthe mr2.
and to answere ur ? here

he HKS Super Sequential Blowoff Valve (SSQV) is a dual stage pull type relief valve. Unlike other blow off valves that are push type, the SSQV will not leak under high boost conditions nor under vacuum at idle. Being of a pull type valve structure, the SSQV can not physically leak under any level of boost because boost pressure also keeps the valve closed against its seat. The SSQV is actuated by pressure alterations only, not by the rate of pressure or vacuum in the line, which ensures a quick valve response and complete closure during idle. On typical blow-off valve designs, a large valve is utilized in order to accommodate high boost / high horsepower applications. However, these large valves tend to react slowly and require high activation pressure to open, therefore are not able to activate and prevent compressor surge at light-load conditions. On the other hand, smaller, fast reacting valves do not discharge the airflow capacity required for high horsepower applications and tend to creep open and leak as the boost pressure overpowers the spring on these push type valves. For maximum performance, the HKS SSQV incorporates both a small primary valve for ultra quick activation, along with a larger secondary valve for additional discharge capacity. The SSQV is engineered to initially open the small primary valve at light throttle and load conditions, then sequentially opens the secondary valve for additional relief capacity under high boost and load conditions. The SSQV is constructed of polished billet aluminum, which ensures long-term durability and visual appeal. The mounting base utilizes a circular mounting flange that provides exception flow and complete secure mounting via a C-clip snap ring and O-ring gasket. The triple-fin discharge port design produces a powerful and unique aggressive blowoff sound along with added visual distinction. The HKS SSQV is available as a universal unit for custom applications and also by vehicle specific kits for bolt-on applications. Vehicle specific HKS SSQV kits come complete with all needed mounting flanges, brackets, and miscellaneous hardware for a bolt-on installation.
he Super Sequential Blow-Off Valve (SSQV) is a pull type relief valve. The SSQV is actuated by pressure alterations only, ensuring quick valve response and complete closure during idle. Typical blow-off valves utilize large valves in order to accommodate high boost/high hp applications. However, these large valves react slowly and require high activation pressure to open. Smaller, fast reacting valves, do not permit the air flow required for high horsepower. The SSQV incorporates both for maximum performance. It is engineered utilizing a small primary valve and a secondary valve for additional relief capacity. The SSQV is made of billet aluminum and emits a unique aggressive sound.

ok so are u happy now damn.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:22 PM     

NO YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT IF ANY OF THOOSE CARS HAD ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE PART(S)IMPORTS( AND BY THAT I MEAN ALL JAPANEESE PEICES OF SHIT) WILL GE BLOW IN THE WIND BY AN AMERICAN CAR! AND THATS EVEN IF WE WERE TALKING SUPPED-UP WHICH WERE NOT! I'M TALKING STOCK CARS! THAT'S IT STOCK!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET PROVEN WRONG IN THAT TOO!

Silo55
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:24 PM     

I see a Cavalier in your future.

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:27 PM     

ok so u want stock or moded b/c either way they will win, i mean how can u beat a twin turbo supra off the line and down the track if ur seting there burning rubber u can't, so don't talk shit u lil bitch if u don't know what ur talking about. To say the least i ahvn't been proven wrong yet that woudl be u that has been proven wrong rather alot on this forum so stop making thsi retarded topics.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:34 PM     

Do you not get that any fucking car on that list will beat a twin turbo Supra, I swear my dad has beat a twin turbo Supra before at a stop light with a 69' Charger 426 HEMI so fuck off bitch when you don't know what the fuck your talking about! Compare the torque and horse power ect. and see what you come out with the 69' Charger 426 HEMI wWILL WIN!

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:37 PM     

another point i can make i can have the shittiest car as long as i can get in front of u off the line u lost i can block ur ass the whole way, so once again u onlt comapre the cars not the driving. Your dad can have the best car around the fastest and what not but i bet he granny shifts that bitch. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:41 PM     

What's he supposed to do double clutch? Besides he can just ram you ass right off of th fucking road!!! Then I'll see you crying!

BurningMaverick
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:45 PM     

love to see that happen b/c i wouldn't get ramed off the road he could catch me lmao jackass

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jun 28, 06   11:50 PM     

Your right he could catch you so that way he wouldn't even have to got to all the trouble of knocking you off of the road DUMBASS!!!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:20 AM     

The MR2 wouldnt make more power, it would just create a much better power to weight ratio. Basically saying, an MR2 with 300hp is going to run mid to high 12's. Theres a guy on the toyota forum that has a 560hp MR2 running low 11's.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:21 AM     

coool but my dad is going 7.32 on the 1/4 mile without nos!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:40 AM     

Good for you. Worlds fastest 4 banger is an Integra that runs mid 5's. http://www.nhraimport.com/2002/images/cars/john_lingenfelter.jpg

Dont even go there with the Supra.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:44 AM     

DAMN! But they're using American Parts! : )

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   12:52 AM     

No they arent.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20