This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Mon Jul 3, 06   12:41 PM     

i didnt think about that!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Tue Jul 4, 06   11:35 PM     

How many welts did you get on yoru face for doing that. If anybody every threw shit in the street to pop my tire, I would park right in the middle of the street and beat the shit out of you. Thats before I rob you of everything you are carrying or wearing to pay for a new tire.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   8:55 AM     

LOL thats good i just throw really loud and obnactious stuff in my neighbor's yard so when i light it i throw it the run like hell, me and my big brother did that last night! It was fun as shi if shit is fun! lol.

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   11:34 AM     

Man are you cool, what a rebel you are!! Let me clue you in on something… you’re an idiot! Every story you post, all it is doing is making you look stupid, really stupid. We are not giving away prizes or awards for the most retarded poster, so there really isn’t any need for you or RACINLIFE to be competing, so just go away.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   1:36 PM     

I can say what I want this is a forum which means I can post what I want when I want. You guys are just mad because I'm a fucking kid. I happen to like streetracing, and know alot about ars too! I like it as much anyone heere. So sorry for likeing strretracing, but I can't help it! So come on I'm fucking 12 you know my posts are going to be stupid ( well some of them ). I can say bad shit about your posts but I don't you know why because you can post wat ever you want! So if you don't like my posts just don't look at it or go to it if your going to complain like a little bitch!

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   2:49 PM     

I don’t care that you’re a kid. I’m glad you’re interested in cars and racing. The thing that you should do is stop posting a bunch of crap to try to impress us, because it’s not working. Most of your posts have been flat out lies or just complete spam. This is a racing forum talk about cars ask questions about cars and racing that will earn you respect not spaming a bunch of crap.

So every time you post some ridiculously retarded story I’m going to make fun of you and call you an idiot.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   3:12 PM     

Ok I just think this site could use some off topic tuff after a while sometimes it gets boring talking about cars all the time so it's good to have off topic stuff sometimes!

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   7:32 PM     

The problem is that he's most likely one of those spoiled little kids who feels he doesn't get enough attention from mommy and daddy. So he does everything he can to get as much attention as he can. He has currently exhausted all real world possibilities and so does it on the internet.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Wed Jul 5, 06   7:47 PM     

shut the fuck up and no i'm not spoiled at all you bitch and plus I don't have a mom she's dead ass hole!

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Thu Jul 6, 06   10:49 PM     

no what do we talk about? i think we should talk about xmods who knows what thoose are?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Fri Jul 7, 06   9:38 AM     

350th post! lets celebrate!

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   9:35 AM     

xmods have already been brought up before.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   12:41 PM     

oh really what forum i'd like to see it cuz i've got 9 xmods two my brothers and one is my sisters the reast of the 6 are min i've got:
Acura NSX
Skyline GTR V_spec
Infinati G35
2005 Mustang Gt
Lancer Evo VII
and the best one 1967 Pontiac Firebird : )

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   11:00 PM     

The Evo would beat all of those cars IRL.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 8, 06   11:05 PM     

no actully the G35 can bat all of them easliy

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21