This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 386994

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (11) 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:29 AM     

I got a a month suspention from school before from doing that because i lit my desk on fire with two plain wooden pencils.

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   11:51 AM     

Nice. I blew up stuff in my chem classes all the time, and all that happened is they fired the teacher.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   12:14 PM     

A few things…

1) You didn’t light your desk on fire by rubbing 2 pencils together
2) You’re a fucking idiot
3) Nobody is impressed with the stories you’re making up, in fact we all think you are lame and just starving for attention
4) You’re retarded
5) What ever you say or do everybody here will think it’s a lie, so save your self the embarrassment and stop posting a bunch of obvious crap.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   1:38 PM     

why dont you shut the fuck up you stupid shit head because it is possible to light pencils that heve no paint on them on fire and then stick them inside a plain wooden desk and then have the desk light on fire so shut the hell up and stop trying to make people think your cool because you think every thing people say is a god dam lie and your the retarted one because you dont have a fuckin life instead you have to be an asshole in everyone elses so being a fuckin asshole and get a god dam life!

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   2:01 PM     

Fibber.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   3:20 PM     

the desks at my school didnt have fiber on the inside that was only on the top so the hole desk burned except for little parts of the top so get life you dumb shit

DBLDREW
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   8:47 PM     

Listen jackass you cant start a fire buy just rubbing 2 sticks (or pencils) together. That is not how it is done. You need to make a fire drill or fire bow.

Again your making a bunch of crap up to try to make yourself look cool. The problem is that it’s not working, we all see through your lies and we all think you're retarded. Stop making up lies; it’s backfiring on you because you’re way too stupid to make up a believable lie.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sat Jul 1, 06   9:25 PM     

I called you a fibber. A fibber is a liar. You are a fibber. You are a liar. Stupid ass.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:08 AM     

your the stupid ass so sust go do what your signiture says and get lost and dont come back untill you got a fuckin life!

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   7:25 AM     

You picked the wrong people to argue with there. This should get interesting.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:14 AM     

well actually i didnt because they cant do anything to me but make up lame ass comments about me and they cant hurt me because they dont know my address they dont know my licence plate number and most of all every one to wimpy to spend some cash on gas to come to q-town so i can argue with any one i want and they cant hurt me at all or beat me in a race.

buddhakwake
Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   9:21 AM     

Yeah, but they don't give up, and they are most likely the two most knowledgeable people active on this forum (I'd like to think I'm number 3 but I'm not going to say for certain).

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   4:34 PM     

I'm not even gunna say anything 1 because i wanna see you two (three) guys argue, 2 i dont know what to say! Oh the two sticks thing was hard but i actully did it!!!!!!! YEAH!!! ( it took three hours hard work )!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
RACINLIFE

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   5:23 PM     

were the fireworks a good display?

Str33tRacer

Re: I HATE IMPORT CARS!!!!!   Posted Sun Jul 2, 06   6:01 PM     

didnt shoot them waiting for july 4th witch is in one and a half two day! How late do u stay up on the fourth? ME ALL FUCKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 (11) 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21