This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2538

TheOdditie

91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Wed May 8, 02   12:03 PM     

Right now I have a 91 Honda Civic Hatch. Haven't really done much to it, don't have the cash flow for it yet. But I have been thinking about selling it and getting a 94-2001 Integra. Don't know exactly which Integ yet. I won't to have a nich show and race car.

"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world!"-Fight Club TheOdditie
integraracer9x
Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Wed May 8, 02   12:48 PM     

Hmmm... I run a 91' Integra myself... If you want my opinion, I'd say go for a 94' Integra LS. But if you've got the money, I'd say go for the later GSR's. Either way you've got plenty of power, GSR's will of course have more, and both are highly modifiable.

P.S. I've seen a hell of a lot of speedy little 91' hatchbacks. If you want my real opinion, save up, fix up the hatchback, engine swap, and go from there. Good Luck.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
TheOdditie

Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Thu May 9, 02   10:18 PM     

Yea, if I am going to go just power, I'll probably keep the hatch, but Im still thinking about going power and show, and all the things I would want to for show on the hatch would cost out the ass. Figured the Integra would be easier to mix show and power and spend near as much money.

"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world!"-Fight Club TheOdditie
mbquart
Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Sat May 25, 02   7:30 PM     

which one do you think looks nicer? cause you can always put a gsr motor into the hatch, make it just as fast and nice, so its up to which car you like better.

SweetNeon

Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   2:46 AM     

how bout you ask these questions on a diff web site that is closer to where you live? cuz im pretty sure most of the locals dont wanta hear this stupid shit

sweetdevil
Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   8:38 AM     

Go away fag boy! If everyone who you've told to get off the site left, there would be no one here to read your lame ass posts! Cuz you've said "get off the site" more times then there are active members here

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
SweetNeon

Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:19 AM     

lol did i? kinda drunk last night

sweetdevil
Re: 91 Civic Hatch or Integra   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   10:46 AM     

lmao.... yeah, it was a LITTLE repetetive

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!