This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19558

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:45 AM     

yea a big one at that

buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:46 AM     

Glad to see that my comedy is appreciated.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:47 AM     

i wasnt refering to your comedy

buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:48 AM     

Well, next time make yourself a bit clearer dumbshit.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:31 PM     

You want to rag on a persons personal apperance? Youre the one who looks like fucking Dee Snider you faggoty prick. Bleach your hair more BrAH!!

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Jun 11, 06   8:22 AM     

That's so mean. What did Dee Snyder ever do to deserve that?

Lo_Profile

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Jun 11, 06   12:09 PM     

this is my last reply to this thread

i bought a 1992 Dodge Spirit Es Turbo pushing 7 pounds of boost and soon to be more but newayz thas the car i ended up getting

i think nobody else should post to this thread either because the more we bitch with him the more fun he has as you can see is only some little 13 year old kid who wants his brothers rice burner and his dads hotrod so why bother with the lil kid anymore

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 17, 06   9:09 AM     

He's gone now (at least temporarily). And congrats on getting a car, now have FUN with it (because that's more important than what anyone else thinks of it).

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)