This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 19558

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   9:37 PM     

Go cut your fuckin wrist ya emo pussy, shouldnt you be crying to your bf insted of being on the computer.

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   9:38 PM     

Oh and emo boy, its called Wholesaler not car salesman

Lo_Profile

Re: Need some help   Posted Fri Jun 9, 06   8:02 AM     

do u think i give a fuck if its wholesaler or salesman.... for all i care it could be greasy monkey.... i dont honestly care and yah know as much as you call ppl gay and tell them they have bfs it make me curious about you... i think you run other ppl in the dirt for it hoping they dont think your gay when all along you hit high notes on a weenie whistle... lmao asswipe

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Fri Jun 9, 06   2:12 PM     

apparently you do care seeing you love responding to all of my posts

Lo_Profile

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   12:04 AM     

nah i wouldnt call it caring at all the least bit ... i just think its fun to watch you make a fool of yourself honestly i take you as a joke.... and i know everyone else here couldnt possibly think anymore of you

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   8:36 AM     

go play with your razor blades emo boy

Lo_Profile

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   8:38 AM     

is that all you got? damn they arent teaching you much in the 3rd grade.... now shush up lil boy and go play with your tonka toys

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   10:31 AM     

Selling your own ass, and your mother's, on the street corner makes you a HOLEsaler, not a wholesaler.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   10:33 AM     

Come up with something new. Shit, harping on emo and razors isn't all that good to begin with.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:05 AM     

I thought it was pretty funny, shal we talk about over weight homosexual scion drivers with brains the size of a pea?

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:06 AM     

FYI selling 30 cars a month to dealers makes me a wholesaler ya idiot

buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:34 AM     

I thought I told you that just because you're gay doesn't mean that everyone else is. And if we're going to start talking brain size you might want to stay out of the conversation Forrest.

buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:36 AM     

And what is the name of this imaginary company of your dad's that sells cars to dealers?

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:39 AM     

LoL your a fucking joke

buddhakwake
Re: Need some help   Posted Sat Jun 10, 06   11:40 AM     

No, just a joker.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3