This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3461

xenio
What kind of car to get   Posted Tue May 23, 06   11:31 AM     

I'm looking to spend like 6-10 grand base. I was looking a 1990 Mitsubishi 3000GT, but I dont really know too much,
what car would be good for a starter for me?

buddhakwake
Re: What kind of car to get   Posted Tue May 23, 06   8:38 PM     

A stock civic, with little power and not much to make you try to push it. That way you can't kill someone by being stupid before you really learn how to drive (and I don't mean knowing enough to get your license, I mean really knowing how to drive in emergency situations and how not to be a menace by racing on public streets when others could be hurt).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: What kind of car to get   Posted Sat May 27, 06   3:56 PM     

Id get a 240SX S13 style.

Living life in the fast lane.....
LiL_BABii_B
Re: What kind of car to get   Posted Tue May 30, 06   5:51 AM     

Hm.... I do agree with that guy. It sounds like if you don't know what car you should get, you shouldn't be looking for anything too fancy shmancy due to the fact you are probably one of these kidds who are trying to get into the "scene" because it seems funn && glorious, && cool && your parents are too stupid to tell you no because you in all actuality don't know what you are doing. So I would stick with the civic stocked and no mods. lol But that's just my opinion. =)

Lo_Profile

Re: What kind of car to get   Posted Wed May 31, 06   12:20 PM     

i mostly agree with the rest of these people if you are new than i would not allow myself to get a car that would kill me and others who got in my way when i did not know how to control my car.

240sx, 300zx, Honda Civic, Honda CRX are very good starting cars.

Its Do or Die. Go or Go Home. Dont Sing it till ya Bring it.