This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53397

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6  
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 20, 06   3:43 PM     

Well thanks but its not to hard proving that your a fucking idiot you pretty much do it your self. And the house your talking about isn't your's ya fuck, its your mommy and daddys place, ya know those people who support your jealous loser self. You should start by not acting like an idiot and look up to your superiors, you mite even learn some thing from successful entrepreneur's like my self so you don't end up living at your mommys house your whole life. Being 18 and living with your parents is bad enough let alone being a parts puller at a junk yard with all the black people working for your low class $12 hr wage. Go read the thread again dumbass, you got owned and every BS accusation you accused me of. Ya fuckin Idiot.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 20, 06   9:55 PM     

Theres no BS, everything I accused you of is true. You are low class, you are a honkey, and you indeed are almost legally mentally retarded. Im through arguing with you, its impossible to argue with someone who isn't mentally capable of comprehending anything.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 20, 06   10:41 PM     

Every basis of your argument was proven wrong. Go back to school, learn how to read, then read this thread over so you will under stand you have no idea what the fuck your talking about. Yea you need to stop arguing and try to pick your battles but until then go back to pullin out those radios and selling used tires ya low life.

buddhakwake
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 21, 06   7:37 AM     

As long as the clothing stays in place, then technically it would not be, but if even a top comes off and a nipple shows then it could get you busted (if it is recorded).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 21, 06   11:19 AM     

No points of my argument were proven wrong. 1. You are illiterate: proven correct. 2: You are a low class human being: proven correct on the grounds of you being severely uneducated, your habit of assumption, your poor white trash attitude, and your excessive libel on these forums. You have not proven me wrong at all, and I dont think its possible that you can either until you take some English 52 classes with the rest of the dirt bike morons.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 21, 06   5:09 PM     

Go look in the dictionary so you can learn that class depends on Economic status ya idiot.

I have a Definition for you

IDIOT
A foolish or stupid person.

If they had an idiot of the year award it would be yours.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 21, 06   7:13 PM     

I could have sworn I said "not class in terms of social class system; example: lower middle upper". Wait, I did, and that proves that you dont know how to fucking read. I have a definition for you: Stillborn- Failing before or at the very beginning or inception.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 21, 06   8:19 PM     

Fuck I didn't know you could make up your own terms and definitions and invent your own classifications of people. You should make your own Dictionary, I know, a dictionary for idiots made by an idiot.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 21, 06   9:31 PM     

You would understand if you were perhaps......educated?

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Mon May 22, 06   8:29 AM     

Sorry bro I didnt go to the school of Idiots, but I'm sure you graduated with top honors.

SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Mon May 22, 06   8:30 AM     

your major must of been in the study of BULL SHIT.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Mon May 22, 06   1:08 PM     

Sociology and Political science. Pardon me if I know what Im talking about.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Mon May 22, 06   1:19 PM     

From your definition of low class, since George bush doesn't speak proper English he is considered low class also right?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Mon May 22, 06   2:38 PM     

Even though he graduated from Yale, he is a complete fool. He is low class, but belongs to a high class family name.

[External Image Removed]
xenio
Re: Arguing on the Internet   Posted Tue May 23, 06   11:48 AM     

Just shut up about personal shit.
Argue about cars and racing, not about how good or bad you are.
even if you win, your still retarded.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5) 6