This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53397

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6  
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   10:27 AM     

The principle that i sold a 1966 chevelle with an LT1 to.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   11:00 AM     

Figures. I can spot an uneducated low class member of society from a mile away.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   11:07 AM     

Low class? I was makeing more money in highschool then you will make by the time your 30.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   11:09 AM     

I beg to differ, and money doesnt justify class. Ever heard of the term "nigger rich"?. Thats you.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   11:11 AM     

You dont make any sence at all, but hey thats why your an idiot.

Silo55
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   1:34 PM     

Is that when a nigger makes alot of money selling weed and shit but still is low class ghetto living?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   2:35 PM     

Sort of but you're on the right track.( I dont condone racism in any way, Im just using a street term)

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   3:17 PM     

My house is in a neighbor hood with 500-700k homes, I smoke $15 cigars every day and party at the best places around and go to the finest restraunts. You have no fucking idea what your talking about, fuck off and shut your trap ass hole

69charger
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   4:45 PM     

he was just provin a point retard and hey good for your gas station cigars

eatin rice for lunch
[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   7:12 PM     

And i was proveing that his point was a bunch of BS, Why dont you read it again ya fuckin prick, I buy my cigars by the box from JR cigars. Nigger rich is refered to some one who drives a rolls but lives in a 30k apartment. Go fuck your self ass hole with your worthless small block charger, my fuckin truck has more power then that piece of shit.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   8:34 PM     

Did I not just say that money doesnt justify class? Do you not know how to read either? The term nigger rich refers to a person with money that still acts like low class trash, also known as you. No amount of money in the world covers up the fact that you're a pompous ass with a few bucks. Wow, you live in a house thats worth between 500 and 700k, every house for 50 miles in each direction is worth at least 450 plus around here, with the exception of my immidiate neighborhood. Nobody cares if you smoke blacks, eat at "the finest" restaurants, and party every day because anybody is capable of doing that. Take your 3 rolex's and your C.A.R.T team, and all that other bullshit you claim to your bro hoes, because nobody around here gives a
shit. You arent distinguished, you arent shit.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   9:00 PM     

Money does justify class, your net worth is pretty much the only thing that justifys class, your fucking brain dead. No not any one can afford the life styal i live, if you cant understand that, its even more of a reasion that your an idiot. 3 rolex's and C.A.R.T. team, where the fuck did that come from? another reasion your a fuckin idiot is because you make shit up like your whole fucking life ya loser. You must give a shit since you cant stop talking about it, ya fucking idiot

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 19, 06   11:41 PM     

Not class as in a social class system IE lower, middle, and upper you invalid; class as in swank. Example: you have all of this money but still act and talk like a redneck rather than a gentleman in your same social bracket would IE lawyers and doctors. Tell a lawyer or doctor you made more money than them and they would laugh in your face and slap your wife.

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 20, 06   9:51 AM     

So your saying because I don't have correct spelling that puts me in the class of people that ,for example work at junk yards doing hard labor and guys who sell scrap metal? like the type of people you work with on a daily basis? Oh and since I'm low class how come I have close ties to 7 car dealer owners in the valley + my main investor is one of the most wealthiest business man in this valley who was also responsible for creating the highest class city in the valley + I'm in a small private hiking group that includes the owner of all the world gyms in the valley - a few real estate millionaires - 1 doctor ya idiot - a retired iron man competitor and 2 eco challenge competitor's oh and some low class private trainers that work at the gyms. You have got to be the most jealous fucking prick I've ever met, You need to shut your fucking face because you have no clue what your talking about. Oh and your a god dam idiot, you realize that right?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 20, 06   1:31 PM     

Hey, good job on proving that all of your so called "friends" are successful businessmen, that you can make assumptions about where I work, and that you are still a low class individual.
You assume I work at a junk yard because to you, money determines class. Some of those guys only get $12 an hour, and I respect them more than anybody could respect you. Your a snotty nosed, uneducated, low class, cracker white honkey redneck who blows real estate agents all day and thinks hes the shit because everybody around him has money. You live in a $700K home? Great. Raise up the extra 1.2 mil by selling your stupid pool tables and beater cars and maybe you can live in mine. Theres nothing to be jealous of (especially that haircut). I can prove that you are ten times the idiot that I could ever be simply by doing this: You. Instead of saying "ya", try putting in the extra fucking letter to complete the whole word you stupid lazy fuck. What are going to do next, email me an uppercut and make me feel bad? I can one up you everyday of my life, and Im only 18. Congratulations, you just got owned by an 18 year old "junkyard working" kid, now blow me.

[External Image Removed]
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5 6