This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 53397

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6  
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Wed May 10, 06   6:39 PM     

You need some mental help junk yard boy not to mention a new line of work

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Wed May 10, 06   11:25 PM     

You dont know where I work, and thats the way I like it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   9:12 AM     

I know where you work, you work in a grease infested poluted piece of property that isn't worth jack shit because you have 5 feet of oil and antifreeze below you with a yard full of cars from the 80s selling alternators and starters to Mexicans all day, close enough? oh and you eat off the roach coach every day that sells 1 week old taco's that were made in some guys back yard.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   11:11 AM     

If cars from the 80's selling alternators and starters all day means cars from the 90's selling front clips all day, then you are correct. I live in a multi million dollar home with my family; you live in the desert and probably have no job. We all know you are the stock market genie and race crew chief and blah blah blah, but its sad when your only seemingly position of power is on a message board with a bunch of kids on it. Go freebase rat poison.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   11:45 AM     

Mommy and daddy still supporting ya? I OWN my OWN house, my OWN business, i have my OWN FLEET of vehicles, and more TOYS then you could imagion. Blow me juck yard boy

rabidronin
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   3:16 PM     

You own all of that and you still have nothing better to do than be a jerk off on some forum?

SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   5:28 PM     

yea life is great isnt it

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   10:05 PM     

Life is great when you can make shit up.

[External Image Removed]
CamaroZ28

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Thu May 11, 06   10:07 PM     

yea, or actualy show pics to prove it...like i DID!!!! Biatch!

Living life in the fast lane.....
SweetNeon

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Fri May 12, 06   12:34 PM     

You must not have much of a life then

buddhakwake
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 13, 06   8:50 AM     

Mmmm...roach coach. I like the German Roaches the best, nice and crunchy.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 13, 06   8:51 AM     

Hell, if I was rich and didn't have to work I'd spend more time here myself. Of course, I'd be accessing the site trackside at the Nordschleife, but I'd make sure to post the time I just logged on the 'Ring.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 13, 06   8:52 AM     

Just don't post your dirty pics, we aren't interested in those.

CamaroZ28

Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sat May 13, 06   7:08 PM     

Lmfao u know u are!

Living life in the fast lane.....
buddhakwake
Re: Lambo doors   Posted Sun May 14, 06   7:00 AM     

Definitely not from the HS (unless they are 18 already), no kiddy stuf (no matter how much SweetNeon requests it). Oh, and just kidding sweet.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5 6