This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9435

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
my_hat_rawks__x

Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   12:04 PM     

i have some money in the bank been saving up for a while got near 6,000 and i have a secret stash at my house saved up almost 1,500 more so yeah i have 7,500 or somewhere around that what kind of car should i get i had a great car b4 but i got into a wreck and it got totalled and the cops blaimed it on me ... nor was it my fault what some fuckshits i swear but newayz what should i start with i had a Toyota Celica before but i just lost taste in it i mean after all the money it wasnt anything special i mean hell a bodykit all the way around special paintjob wing tuned up engine and it wasnt super fast just wasnt outran easily so newho pplz holla if u got any ideas plz not any smartass comments on how im stupid or my last car was shit i just want tips for a new ride

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   5:16 PM     

You are stupid and your last ride was shit, not because it was a Celica, but because it was yours. You and I probably should have sex.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
my_hat_rawks__x

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   5:47 PM     

lmao bro meh not gay i seen the dickhead calling u gay but really no need for being that way to me its not like you know me and my ride wasnt a peice of shit because i owned it ... seriously dont act ur shoe size

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   8:13 PM     

13.5? What if I had a size 18 shoe, then you'd be screwed.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   8:31 PM     

secret stash thats a new one. Take the money and buy some coke and cut it up and make some crack and you will make more then double your money then go buy a viper.

my_hat_rawks__x

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   8:36 PM     

lmao secret stash .. i keep money hidden in my room

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   8:40 PM     

Speaking from experence, get that money out of your room and take it to your bank or at least put it in your pairents account or some thing. My house got broken in to about 6 months ago, they went str8 for my room and ransacked it from top to bottom, all shelfs were nocked down, closet was torn out and apart and along with every thing else, in the end i had about 8grand cash stolen from my Hidden Secret Stash. Trust no one and buy a hand gun.

Silo55
Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   2:11 PM     

If you look around, some good cars are Acura Integra GS-R, Type R, Toyota MR-2 Turbo, Nissan 240sx with sr20det swap. All of those have good tuneable engine, are quit reliable, with lots of aftermarket support. Look around, all those can be had under 7500 except maybe the Type R Integra. Or you could get a V8 something.

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   2:19 PM     

buy an old nova or camero project $1500 buy an LS1 motor and trans ect... $3500 get some paint and interior $2000 and you have a $12000 car once your finished.

CamaroZ28

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   4:13 PM     

The LS1 V8 cost way more then 3500$

Living life in the fast lane.....
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   4:46 PM     

I'll sell you them all day for that price or LT1's with trans for $2200

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   4:52 PM     

oh and you pay for shiping

CamaroZ28

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   5:51 PM     

You sell Engines??? what company and do u have a site or what?

Living life in the fast lane.....
SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   6:00 PM     

I sell every thing, I mostly ship motors and trans and hot rods over to austraila, I have family with quite a few salvage yards in CA, at my unkle's corvette yard he has about 6 LS1's left and about 4 LT1's out of vett's

SweetNeon

Re: Need some help   Posted Mon Apr 3, 06   8:21 PM     

I even sold a cum filled condom to a fat chick who wanted a baby

Pages in this thread: (1) 2