This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 3051

Rx_otary_Se7en

TC v. STI   Posted Mon Mar 27, 06   9:39 PM     

A clip of a TC with some retard who revlimits every gear whooping an STI. This one is for our buddy with the camry...I mean TC.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
Silo55
Re: TC v. STI   Posted Tue Mar 28, 06   2:30 PM     

Wheres teh clip?

buddhakwake
Re: TC v. STI   Posted Wed Mar 29, 06   6:14 PM     

yeah, good question from Silo, where's the clip. I'd be interested in seeing it, since I know it would take quite a bit to get it to beat an STi, especially with a bad driver.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: TC v. STI   Posted Thu Mar 30, 06   6:04 PM     

Shit..... here it is, I found it again. http://videos.streetfire.net/search/tc+vs+sti/0/28B7E9F7-978A-431E-90D2-5ED188047D2F.htm

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]

Edited by Rx_otary_Se7en (Thu Mar 30, 06   6:07 PM)

SweetNeon

Re: TC v. STI   Posted Thu Mar 30, 06   7:42 PM     

those are some of the slowest fucking cars ive ever seen race

buddhakwake
Re: TC v. STI   Posted Sat Apr 1, 06   8:49 AM     

I think they weren't really pushing it, and that tC driver sounded like he didn't know how to work the clutch and shift properly. If they were pushing it, then something is very not right, since I know there are tCs out there with stage 3 turbos with 400+ hp that really move (at least as much as FWDs will, with that hp vs grip handicap).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
SweetNeon

Re: TC v. STI   Posted Sat Apr 1, 06   4:45 PM     

Ive seen a piece of shit fly 15 feet in the air

buddhakwake
Re: TC v. STI   Posted Sun Apr 2, 06   7:03 AM     

Yeah, the monkey house at the zoo is always fun isn't it?