This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14260

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Unlucky_Z

A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Fri Mar 17, 06   3:28 AM     

http://www.break.com/index/fastvan.html

My Pony Car, 65' Stang , and my Jap Pony car, 240 Z .
rollinonhubs

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Sun Mar 19, 06   12:20 PM     

i wonder what is powering that van, because thats awsome

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Sun Mar 19, 06   12:49 PM     

Someone who used to frequent these boards back in the day had one of those. I think it was a Turbo LS1 or some shit like that.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
rollinonhubs

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Sun Mar 19, 06   1:42 PM     

I didn't think an ls1 would fit into the engine bay of say a dodge caravan, most of took alot of time and labor to get it to fit and run , let alone sticking a turbo in it also

funny to pull up by mustang and act like u wanna race, they will never see it coming as long as you don't rev

CamaroZ28

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Mon Mar 20, 06   5:05 PM     

Rotary I think that was a stock turbo'd van but im not sure, I herd something about those turbo'd vans, they are light and really fast through the gears. It looks like it was modded though, and that looked like a V6 camaro...so yea woudln't doubt the van could take it, mabe not top end but the quarter mile.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Tue Mar 21, 06   9:45 AM     

Its an old plymouth/dodge van, it isnt turbo from the factory.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
CamaroZ28

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Tue Mar 21, 06   8:19 PM     

ohhh well ive seen the video before..pretty crazy what u can do in a van.

Living life in the fast lane.....
Silo55
Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Wed Mar 22, 06   1:32 PM     

Racing isnt all you can do in a van.

rollinonhubs

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Wed Mar 22, 06   5:37 PM     

take the kids to practice, "shagenwagon" enough said there, hall a band around, vans are useful

KillerAcura
Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Tue May 23, 06   1:07 PM     

My friend has one those and it has a V8. We were at a stoplight and a little honda started reving it's engine like it wanted to race another honda and when the green light flashed, the van smoked both cars by about ten car lengths. He wasn't even pushing the van that hard, it still had tons of power left.

If it ain't broke, TRY HARDER!
Lo_Profile

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Wed May 31, 06   12:23 PM     

actually my friend down the road has 2 turbo vans they can turbo from the dealer, there very fast and very light terrible when u see one of them wrecked because they cant handle it. he wants to trade his 2 turbo vans to his dad who owns a used carlot so he can get his Dodge Spirit R/T but i hate those silly cars there fast but when they do mess up its a pain in the ass to fix and a pain in the wallet

Its Do or Die. Go or Go Home. Dont Sing it till ya Bring it.
Str33tRacer

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Mon Jun 26, 06   7:03 PM     

HOLY SHIT THAT SHIT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( MY MOM NEEDS A VAN LIKE THAT!)

RACINLIFE

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   9:11 AM     

lol! theres this asshole that lives in the back of my development that has a camaro just like that one. i hate it though its just not my kind of car.

Just sit back, hold on, and hit the gas.

Str33tRacer

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Thu Jun 29, 06   1:26 PM     

LOL I like her or his reaction time it's really good!

Vin Deisel "I live my life a quarter mile at a time..."
Iwantasupra

Re: A soccer moms late... and quick about it   Posted Tue Jul 18, 06   5:11 PM     

rollinonhubs said:
I didn't think an ls1 would fit into the engine bay of say a dodge caravan, most of took alot of time and labor to get it to fit and run , let alone sticking a turbo in it also

I showed this video to my stepdad and he said that he has a friend with a van that fast and apparently his friend took a 426 Hemi Big block, and put it in the back of the van above the wheels (not sure how he hooked it up) and it was fast..

Anyone can shoot a bullet, but it take skill to drive one.
Pages in this thread: (1) 2