This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 9494

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
hooyeah
Re: is this illegal   Posted Thu May 9, 02   2:08 PM     

ok umm nova i didn't even post in this thread and if anytihng when i do i don't bitch about the cops i mean i actually may become one and i didn't even knwo that intakes made noise i thot it was all exhaust that would make the loud noise

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
novaboy

Re: is this illegal   Posted Thu May 9, 02   5:58 PM     

no intakes make the coolest noise in the world. way better than exhaust noise. no one told me that when i put the aem on my dads civic and when i floored it i was like "DAAANNGGG" it was pretty tight.

novaboy
fonzarelli
Re: is this illegal   Posted Fri May 10, 02   2:29 AM     

yeh in take noise is very sexy. much better than exhaust noise. you can make the gay-ist cars sound (a bit more) manly with just a £80 air induction kit and get some hp out of it too. this should be the first bolt on part you buy for any car.

as for cops.. id love to be a car driving cop because they get put on all sorts of driving training courses and learn how to drive very fast... for free. to take an equivilant course privately, to the same level as a cop.. you would be looking at spending a whole load of money... or if you wanted to teach yourself, you would be looking at spending a whole load of cash and time on the track, or a load of cash and time on fines and prison

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)