This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 8927

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Fri Mar 3, 06   8:18 PM     

affordable in used versions. the last supra wasn't as expensive as it was just because of hype, a twin turbo six never comes cheap. I'm looking for affordable in new cars. Lets start a campaign with the slogan "Fuck FWD".

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Sat Mar 4, 06   12:00 PM     

I like my FWD just fine. What I dont like is how they expect me to pay 20k plus for it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Sat Mar 4, 06   1:37 PM     

But it's just so wrong. The front wheels already have a job, steering. So the back wheels should have the job of propulsion. If they don't not only do the become less useful, the front wheels are being asked to do more than they should (that's why understeer is so prevalent in FWDs, and oversteer is almost nonexistant in them).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Pages in this thread: 1 (2)