This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 8927

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
CamaroZ28

Civic sedan SI   Posted Mon Feb 20, 06   7:52 PM     

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic_si_sedan/index.aspx
check it out

Living life in the fast lane.....
rollinonhubs

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Mon Feb 20, 06   7:56 PM     

not too bad, it comes with brembos?

CamaroZ28

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Mon Feb 20, 06   8:06 PM     

Thats gay, it doesnt eve go fast enough to need brembo's

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   6:02 PM     

As heavy as the car is with as much power as it has makes having Brembo's perfect. Who said your car had to be fast to have good brakes on it? Does the RSX-R not need Recaro's for the same reason? Get your head out of your ass.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   6:10 PM     

The Brembos are just one less upgrade you dont have to put on it, anyway Brembo brakes are expensive as hell. Bet it has a nice stopping distance.

buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   8:58 AM     

Why are you posting a link for a concept car that is now out already? THAT'S lame.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:35 AM     

I didnt know it was out...I thought it was a different SI or a newer one.

buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   9:37 AM     

Nope, that's the current one. In high demand, the local dealer claims they can't keep them on the lot (I'd say they deliberately don't order them unless someone's buying so they can jack up the price higher). I still prefer my tC because it's got more torque. The only thing I'd like to have off of the new Si is the LSD, but maybe someday soon I'll be able to buy myself a nice phantom grip LSD for my tC.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Sun Feb 26, 06   11:13 PM     

More torque, but not by much. The new Si is a slap in the face to all of the people who bothered to buy an older Si instead of an RSX.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Tue Feb 28, 06   2:49 PM     

I think Honda and Toyota (under the Scion name) both need to come out with a nice little RWD vehicle for the real driving enthusiasts. That would be nice.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   1:02 PM     

Hondas got it covered with the S2000, rumors turning towards a new MR2. The new Acura SUV thats a 2.4L turbo is going to be the new hot swap.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   11:03 PM     

But the S2000 is too expensive, and that's also why the MR2 isn't around anymore. Or the Supra for that matter. They were cars that started out as not being too expensive (well, the S2000 was always expensive) but as the price kept going up less of the people who were the core audience could buy them. What we need is a bit of a return to those kind of cars. cheap RWD fun.

Silo55
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Fri Mar 3, 06   1:54 PM     

Cheap as in we Nissan should have brought us the 180sx, not the 240sx with teh clunky truck motor. Its a cheap,light, small RWD car. I cant really think of many other cars sold here in America like that, the thing is just most RWD cars that are small are usually expensive sports cars.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Fri Mar 3, 06   2:02 PM     

Nissan could have had it covered. The point Im trying to make is that the cars I mentioned are now affordable. The supra would be affordable if it wasnt a hype machine.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Civic sedan SI   Posted Fri Mar 3, 06   8:16 PM     

But that didn't used to be the case before the FWD craze. look at the mid 80s corollas, they were RWD and cheap. But people have this mistaken idea that FWD is safer (tell me how it is safer to have a car that loses traction of the drive wheels go headlong off the side of the road, and possibly across traffic, rather than spinning and likely staying on the road or even being drifted and being in much less danger?).

Pages in this thread: (1) 2