This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1960

Rx_otary_Se7en

MR2 within reach   Posted Mon Feb 20, 06   1:31 PM     

So I'm playing warcraft3 today, no school because of presidents day. Im waiting for some airsoft stuff to come in and my dad calls me. He says "How much you would pay for a 93 MR2 turbo with passenger door and quarterpanel damage" I tell him maybe 3-3500k. He says "I have no interest in " and I ask him why hes calling me then. He responds with "You". He asked me how I was going to pay for it and ended the call with "We will work something out" He owes me $1100 and thats how much he estimated damage to be. I figure if he gets it I can have one of his friends at a body shop repair it and get it painted for cheap. Its a 93 turbo with only 76k miles, no info on color or anything, but who gives a shit about that. More info when I get it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: MR2 within reach   Posted Tue Feb 21, 06   6:03 PM     

Sale fell through. Offered $3800 for it and the fucking insurance company diddn't want to sell it. I cant wait to get a call back from them saying that they cant even sell it for $3000.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: MR2 within reach   Posted Sat Feb 25, 06   8:57 AM     

Yeah, with that kind of damage, they aren't too likely to get more than 2500 for it in most cases. Hope they see the light and you get the car.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: MR2 within reach   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   1:06 PM     

Im going to start saving again, although its going to be hard to really SAVE anything. Just got a job at Kragen so now I actually have income, but its minimum wage with not so many hours starting off; lets see if I can pay the bills first!

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: MR2 within reach   Posted Wed Mar 1, 06   11:06 PM     

I'm feeling that, I'm trying to save for that 3SG swap for the MR2, but with a car payment, insurance, and my cell phone I've just about spent all of my meager pay check. At least you are working in a job that has to do with cars. I make coffee.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.