This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2475

CamaroZ28

V-TAK Honda Civic   Posted Tue Jan 24, 06   6:50 PM     

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=1C72E471-C49A-4421-8909-68D5C9BB11A9&kw=32&p=6

Check this video out

Living life in the fast lane.....
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: V-TAK Honda Civic   Posted Wed Jan 25, 06   1:54 AM     

That guy is a moron. I can easily get in a Focus or Cobalt and do the same thing.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: V-TAK Honda Civic   Posted Wed Jan 25, 06   7:06 AM     

Yea, The point of this movie was to make fun of ricers, and I think he did a good job.

buddhakwake
Re: V-TAK Honda Civic   Posted Wed Jan 25, 06   10:15 AM     

Reminded me of the Mustang GTR video. Pretty good stuff.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: V-TAK Honda Civic   Posted Wed Jan 25, 06   1:27 PM     

Yea thought Id help the site out with sum funny stuff.

buddhakwake
Re: V-TAK Honda Civic   Posted Wed Jan 25, 06   2:25 PM     

Wish I had video of the interesting car accident I saw the other day. Was driving along in "rush hour" traffic (not really bad by big city standards, but our equivalent) when someone's work truck rear ended an SUV in the next lane hard enough to shatter his rear window and send the glass flying through my lane onto the median. It was pretty cool.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.