This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2875

CamaroZ28

This is for all you import fans!   Posted Thu Jan 19, 06   5:34 PM     

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/dominator/

This is for all you import fans right here is probally the coolest lookign civic that I think looks great and may actually be really fast for what it is, well hell dont listen to me look for yourself and ask your self what u think about it. Remeber its only a concept I dont know if its real or not though.

Living life in the fast lane.....
CamaroZ28

Re: This is for all you import fans!   Posted Thu Jan 19, 06   5:38 PM     

its suppose to be super charged along with an actual spoiler that is used for performance, you know the kidn that u can adjust electronically for down force, I am impressed, I think its going to have like 225 hp stock which is ok for what its got.

Silo55
Re: This is for all you import fans!   Posted Thu Jan 19, 06   6:49 PM     

Hmm, it looks pretty cool, and has a nice interior. But ill take the first shot and say aftermarket support is easily gonna pickup on teh new civic and leave this Mugen behind. Most superchargers for 4 cylinders dont usually end up making much power. I like hte race seat styled rear seats, I think that is pretty unique looking. But the Civic Si itselfs has 197, so that would only be a 28 HP increace if it has 225hp stock.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: This is for all you import fans!   Posted Thu Jan 19, 06   8:55 PM     

That isnt the SI though, its the sedan using a K20 from the old civic Si hatchback that produces 160hp and 150tq. I dont like the Mugen concepts because they arent anything special besides looks.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: This is for all you import fans!   Posted Sat Jan 21, 06   9:12 AM     

Actually, it listed 221 kW (that's Kilowatts), which converts to about 297 hp. Still not ground shaking, but quite an improvement. Too bad it's got a big ass ugly wing on it. Otherwise it looks pretty good.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: This is for all you import fans!   Posted Sat Jan 21, 06   9:36 AM     

297 hp damn thats pretty good, almost 300 hp for a 4 banger. Still not as much as a WRX Sti or an Evo

buddhakwake
Re: This is for all you import fans!   Posted Sat Jan 21, 06   10:17 AM     

Actually, that's 11 more than the Evo (at 286), but still 3 less than the newset STI (at 300).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.