This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 5080

JoKeRCiViC

any civic fans   Posted Mon May 6, 02   8:20 PM     

just curious but if u run a civic represent and reply

Kutsuju_racing
Re: any civic fans   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:27 PM     

Yup got two of um and should be three in the next few years I want a 92-95 project next! daily driven monster is my next project!

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
FastEXCoupe
Re: any civic fans   Posted Wed May 8, 02   3:02 PM     

Whats up! '97 Honda Civic EX 2dr. up in this biatch

sweetdevil
Re: any civic fans   Posted Wed May 8, 02   3:18 PM     

Jesus......

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: any civic fans   Posted Wed May 8, 02   3:19 PM     

hehe ditto

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
integraracer9x
Re: any civic fans   Posted Thu May 9, 02   7:55 AM     

I run a Integra, and my friend runs a 92' Civic. I like Civics. Actually I love honda so that works.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
TheOdditie

Re: any civic fans   Posted Thu May 9, 02   8:35 AM     

Yea, got a 91 Honda Civic Hatch, but thinking about getting an Integra. Still a big Civic fan though.

"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world!"-Fight Club TheOdditie
mbquart
Re: any civic fans   Posted Sat May 25, 02   7:46 PM     

civics are nice, as long as theyre original, not the same old shit. i used to have a civic, i wrecked it a couple days ago. i loved it. it was a stock 91 dx, but had a sick system - savin it for my next car -

jDmDoHcvTeC
Re: any civic fans   Posted Sat May 25, 02   9:55 PM     

Sup guys friends just told me bout this site, i got a 2000 integra type-R. My fastest time was 11.8 on quarter mile. I recently got a jdm typeR headlight conversion, and a jackson racing supercharger. Over the past 2 years i've done a lot, I'm almost done with it all, v8 killa!

LethalToy

Re: any civic fans   Posted Sun May 26, 02   12:16 PM     

Please list the mods you have to hit an 11 second 1/4. What were your RT's, 1/8th, mph crossing the line? An 11 second car is quite impressive, so what do ya got in her to run that quick? Also, where did you find a Type R Acura?

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
mbquart
Re: any civic fans   Posted Sun May 26, 02   6:34 PM     

i just found out im gettin my civic back! just gotta do a roof transplant... all it takes is money. hey, can anyone give me some help? i gotta 89 mx-6, close to 200k, some rust underneath, i wanna know if i should work on it? i really want to, i dont know if its worth it, i wanna supe this one up cause i cant get another car

LethalToy

Re: any civic fans   Posted Tue May 28, 02   7:34 AM     

How come every time some noob comes on here bragging about their ride (an 11 second Type R Acura ?!?) and when someone asks what his mods are and a little proof to their claim, then they are non-existent. But since it looks like it WaS oNe Of ThEsE gUyS tHaT cAn'T tYpE wOrTh BeAnS it doesn't really matter. That or else he has been working on his response for the last 2 days. It takes forever to type that way.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
ArtoftheSleeper
Re: any civic fans   Posted Wed Jun 5, 02   3:00 PM     

i would have to humbly agree. give us a response.

i cant wait to hit the tracks sometime this summer, i just put a jrsc in my si, and i want to time it! i'd like to dyno it too if i can find out where. i have pics of the sc if you want em.

SweetNeon

Re: any civic fans   Posted Wed Jun 12, 02   2:48 AM     

thats so fuckin lame, your an idiot do you expect any one to belive that stupid shit? get the fuck off this web site