This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14476

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
JoKeRCiViC

fuckin pigs   Posted Mon May 6, 02   8:06 PM     

a fuckin pig pulld me over today and gave me a 200 dollar ticket fr my muffler being to loud come on now aint that some shit

hooyeah
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Mon May 6, 02   8:12 PM     

i know there are some laws against unnessacary noise i guess it depends where u were driving, what time it was, which area, if u've been warned before, if u want u could always take it to court and try to fight it see where that gets ya but other than that 200$ is alot of money for that charge oh well u got screwed i say fight it, or buy a muscle car cuz i know cops around here always pull over the ricers more often then the domestics,

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
sweetdevil
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:33 PM     

you drive a honda..... your muffler is annoying, I'd give u a $200 ticket too. j/k, how many decibles is it? Do u know? Cuz I think they can't ticket you unless they actually know how many decibles over it is...

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:38 PM     

yes i've seen them take decible meters into cars for loud stereos ect..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
j0k3r

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   10:31 AM     

Is he still going to be a pig when you get shot and need help? ...didn't think so.

---------- [External Image Removed]
integraracer9x
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   11:09 AM     

Funny thing, how they're 'fuckin pigs' only when you're doing something wrong and don't want to get caught. Oh well, at times I bet the cops want to pull us over about as much as we enjoy paying tickets...

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
hooyeah
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   1:12 PM     

i do know a few cops and ppl who do want to be one i myself once wanted to and still do sort of. trust me cops do have alot of stress they don't liek pulling ppl iver but they get paid to do so much like u may not want to answer phones at your job but u have to. however if this cop didn't have good enough reason to pull you over then he was probably having a rough day and was pissed off so he got you. this is wrong yes but it happens. usually cops don't liek to give tickets it's jsut more paperwork for them however if u deserve a ticket it is their job to give it. fight the ticket if u didn't deserve it u'll win if u did u'l pay thats your only option besides just paying it

novaboy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:43 PM     

if i were a cop i would pull over ricers with loud exhausts too. i mean your already have a headache from beating that robbers ass.....iand a bumble bee exhauset doesn't help. lol. to be honest i think it would be a better idea to replace fix it tickets with a yearly safty inspection. that is what fix it tickets are for. in fact most states have that instead of fix it tickets.

novaboy
Kutsuju_racing
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   4:38 PM     

Here's food for the brain......how many harley's do you think get tickets for being to loud? or baja bugs? I know because I use to have a 65 bug with porsche tips you could here me coming like three blocks away and never got a ticket.....but my exhaust on my civic isn't loud though.

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
novaboy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   4:52 PM     

no but there are so many of you gay import guys that it makes up for it. besides a loud muscle car accually sounds good. a high pitched civic exhaust sounds like crap. so does a rotary. i only like the sound of import intake snoise. that i will admit sounds awsome...like a formula one car. but you have to admit that a lot of the drivers of imports drive like crap. you can see it on the freeway and at the races. when was the last time you saw a muscle car weaving in and out of traffic at 100mph?

novaboy
novaboy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   4:55 PM     

oh i forgot to mention that there are different laws about bike exhaust...there alowed to be louder. like 105 decibles and cars are 95. its because there are so few of them...and there loud from the factory.

novaboy
Cutlass

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:05 PM     

i've gotten a few of the modified exh. tickets and it was only a fix it ticket. i left it alone once and paied the fine and was like 75 dollars. how'd they get 200?

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
novaboy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:16 PM     

because there are 2 different tickets...one for being to loud and one for modified exhaust. cops usually give the ticket for being modified=$ the one for being to loud is =$75. however if he got a fixit ticket for the same thing then it is 200 dollers the 2nd time. which means there is somthing he isnt telling us. lol!

novaboy
Kutsuju_racing
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:17 PM     

I'm not worried about all the other little kids, my exhaust or intake don't get loud unless I jump on it and that's the way I like it.

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres
novaboy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:18 PM     

thats what i like to....it seems that all the exspensive exhausts are like that...what intake/exhaust do you run?

novaboy
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3