This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 14476

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Kutsuju_racing
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:40 PM     

I have an akimoto intake that will be replace by an AEM CAI (the new chrome one) because my akimoto is, damn it's five years old! then I have DC sports 4-1 ceramic coated headers, and HKS 2 1/4 inch exhaust.....and for the rest of the motor so far its aem fuel rail, skunk 2 cam gear, and fields vtec controller. and that's on a 94 SI motor

Peter S. Kutsuju Racing Pres

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Tue May 7, 02   5:46 PM)

PyroSage
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   5:54 PM     

laugh at me now. i have focuz air intake. lol. and i have a Custom 2 1/4 inch exhaust with Nakayama muffler..i suck..i know. im lame. lol.

Fay-Town Import Kidz
LethalToy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:41 PM     

You think that a $200 fine is bad? Every time, and I mean EVERYTIME i take my Yota out I get sent to inspection and get numerous fines. Even though my tags are up to date and I have an engineers decal, I still get hassled. I expect it since i drive a custom. I truly doubt that there is one person on this board that is tall enough to see in my drivers window, let alone reach the glass. I fight every ticket i get on the Freak and have beaten all but one (tint). Either the officer never showed up for the court date or the judge threw it out. Most cops tend not to bother me as they have dealt with me before and know i am a pretty cool guy about everything. But there is always a new guy that thinks he knows everything and writes up a dozen fines and sends me to inspection. Sooner or later I will have every cop in town write me up once so they won't have to do it again. The REALLY shitty thing is when i travel. Every gawd damn town i drive through i get pulled over. An 8 hour drive in the T/A takes 12 in the Toyota since I get pulled over so many times. Sometimes it gets annoying but I know it's the price you have to pay to drive a custom.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
Cutlass

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   9:06 PM     

i used to have flowmaster, that got me tickets. i have Borla now and its nowhere near as loud as the flowmasters. right now my car doesn't make any noise due to the lack of the motor.

-------------- smokeing is bad........getting smoked is worse.
novaboy

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue May 7, 02   10:42 PM     

the cops must really suck round you.....we drive the nova open headers all the time....i even drove my civic open headers for a whole week....lol!!!!

novaboy
prodigy2pac

Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   10:24 AM     

fUCK tHAT HE CAN'T Do That SHit FUCK'N PIG, ITS' a FIx-IT-ticket IF UR SMART U'll Fight It.

sweetdevil
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   10:38 AM     

how long does it take you to type a message with that caps on and off thing? I was going to try and imitate it, but it took too long! I presonally dislike cops, but for different reasons than you guys... U forget that they're here to help us. Sure there may a be a few bad ones, but does that mean that every teacher is a pedafile?? No, we still have to respect the ones who are here to help us!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
integraracer9x
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   12:59 PM     

Damn, I've only gotten a lot of speeding tickets. Otherwise, they leave me alone because my car isn't a light show like most ricers.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
hooyeah
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   1:18 PM     

it's very simple check your local laws if u feel he had no right to pull you over fight it there now thats wut u do

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
AHS_ranger
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   3:53 PM     

In WA they dont strictly enforce the 95Db limit, but i have seen a couple of ricers with tanabe tunable exhaust get ticketed a couple of times. Maybe u might want to buy an exhaust with a silencer.

Edited by AHS_ranger (Wed May 8, 02   3:54 PM)

sweetdevil
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   4:29 PM     

ha ha ha.... It's an import.... they put the exhaust on to be loud, that would defeat the purpose!!!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!
hooyeah
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   4:43 PM     

yah really remember big fart noise = more power lol

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works
AHS_ranger
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed May 8, 02   5:26 PM     

lol i live in a town with no domestics, imagine how i feel =P anyway, i think the catbacks sound ok over 4000 rpm. you plan on driving around the area where u got ticketed, u should put in the silencer if you have one.

PIG12326
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Tue Aug 2, 05   8:43 PM     

your mean!

DBLDREW
Re: fuckin pigs   Posted Wed Aug 3, 05   8:38 AM     

Why would you reply to a thread that is 3 years old!?!

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3