This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 2818

nissanzxt
twin turbo nissan   Posted Fri Dec 2, 05   6:20 PM     

I just finished putting a twin turbo set up on my 85 nissan. I dynoed it at 650hp and just raced a viper and by 3 cars. that is fast so ho wants to race.

rollinonhubs

Re: twin turbo nissan   Posted Fri Dec 2, 05   7:03 PM     

lol i do i gotta bone stock v6 mustang, easy win 4 u. lol,

lotta of horse power u have there

Silo55
Re: twin turbo nissan   Posted Fri Dec 2, 05   9:07 PM     

Its an 85 Nissan WHAT? What model of car is it?

buddhakwake
Re: twin turbo nissan   Posted Fri Dec 2, 05   9:48 PM     

It's a Nissan Ubercar, haven't you heard of it? It's the greatest car ever produced, it can beat race ready street cars. All hail the Nissan Ubercar. It's a bullshit bragging story.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: twin turbo nissan   Posted Sat Dec 3, 05   2:33 AM     

The only thing Nissan made in 85 thats capable of running anything near those numbers is the 300zx, but he doesnt have one. He probably drives a Stanza with a shitty painjob and terrible knock.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: twin turbo nissan   Posted Sat Dec 3, 05   8:39 AM     

Well, if you go back and check his posts, not only does he own a 1985 300zx but he also owns an srt4. Lucky Bastard (bullshit).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.