This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> Import Forum Thread views: 1726

ToMas89
Looking for a cheap car   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   6:08 AM     

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a cheap car, doesn't need to be new, but under 10k. I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Preferbly one that can be modified once I get the money, but for now, one that has some 'get up' and will get me place to place. Thank you in advance

rollinonhubs

Re: Looking for a cheap car   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   7:19 AM     

I have a 98 mustang v6 auto, 92,000 miles deciding wether or not to sell it, I live in cresaptown md, its about an 2 hour drive from baltimore, if the price is right I might consider, I was thinking around 6000, obo

. It is in great shape just changed oil yesterday good tires its driven daliy so it has a couple of scatches, its the one in my display picture, good interior, great car.

buddhakwake
Re: Looking for a cheap car   Posted Sat Nov 26, 05   8:48 AM     

Look for a non-turbo MR2 MKII (that would be the early to mid 90's model). Decent examples should be available for around 3-6k and that engine is a great one. The car is good on gas and there's nothing like a tossable runabout to make you smile.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.